Chapter One: youth

A small boy, with bright blue eyes and shaggy blond hair, with a blue and green tunic that was too big for him, and a pair of shorts, he has no shoes thought, but was a simple child, he smiled as he ran up to a woman with red hair with a desert outfit on, she smiled at him, as she did, a man walked in, he has long red hair, and a face on a killer, but his eyes kind, the small boy ran over, "hello!" He smiled, the war Lord looked down, "hello," the man smiled, "guess what day it is!" The child smiled, "hmm what day is that?" The boy got flustered, "it's my birthday!" He said, "I'm now 6 years old!" He looked proved, "oh I thought your birthday was next week" he joked, "come on! I told you yesterday!" The boy frowned, "okay, well then I'll just half to give you this" the old man pulled out a sword, but it was more of a dagger to his sized, the small boys eyes lit up when he saw it, "are you going to teach me how to use a sword?" He smiled, "of course! Now go outside," he smiled at the small child running out holding the dagger in his hands, after he left the older man looked at the woman, "has anything changed?" He said, the woman bowed to the man, "my greatest apology Lord Ganondorf" she said, "ride" he said, he looked at the door, and sighed "I can still see that man eyes in my dreams of when I killed him," he looked at the woman, "and now he has been reborn" the woman got up, "and now it's your choice" she said, "yes, it is" he turned and walked out to the small boy holding the sword, and some of the girls where talking to him, Ganondorf looked at him, "Link" he said the boys head turned, "come on" he said, the kid smiled and ran over and the two walked off.