Chapter Three: Dreams

After Link went to bed, that night he was met with a dream, of a woman he never met, with long golden hair, and a dress of silk, he looked at her, then a dark mist came out of nowhere, engulfing him, he tried to scream for help, but couldn't, he sprung out of bed, deep breaths, he looked around, finding he had overslept, he looked out his window, remembering what had happened that night, he sighed, and got ready to go out. He got his sword, and stepped out of the hut hos room was in, looking around, he found Ganondorf talking to a silver haired woman, he looked around, and wiped his eyes, "Link~" a voice called, he turned, "hey Quinn" he said, "Link you look down, is it because Terra was killed yesterday?" He looked at her, then at the ground, "ya it is..." Quinn looked at him, "oh do you know who that woman is with Lord Ganondorf?" She asked, "I don't know, why ask me? I'm only a few months older than you" she looked at him, "and who's the cry baby?" Link looked at her, "shut up" he started walking, "let's go find out who she is" Link started to walk over, Quinn ran over, "what no!" She cried, "and who's the scairdy cat?" He looked at her, "shut up" she said, "come on" he looked at her, he walked up, "good morning" Link said, Ganondorf looked at him, "did you just wake up?" Link nodded, Ganondorf sighed, "it's almost noon" "what? I didn't think I slept that late! ... oh well" Link sighed, "oh ya, who's this?" He looked at Impa, Impa looked at him, "I'm an old friend" she said, "on, hello I'm Link" he smiled, she smiled back, Ganondorf looked at them, and sighed, "Link, grown ups are talking go play with Quinn, or whatever you two do" Link looked at him, "alright, bye" he looked at him, and ran off, Impa looked at Ganondorf.

"you gave him his name" she said

"I know"

"He has the same eyes!" She yelled

"I know"

"He's even left handed!" She throw her arms up

"I know"

"How can you live like that? He even sounds like him- wait, did the other link talk?" Impa looked at him, he looked down, "all I heard was him screaming" the two started thinking, "I think he said Zelda once..." Impa thought put loud, "ya, and I know he said something stupid when we where fighting once..." Ganondorf looked up, "danm we got off topic..." she looked down, "so what are we going to do about the letter?" He looked at her, "well we can't just kick him out..." Ganondorf looked down, "how about a hunting trip!" Impa looked at him, "what?" He looked at her, "it's so he can leave, they see that, and then when it's safe, he can come home!" She smiled, "no there are spy' s still here..." he looked down, "it could be anyone..." Ganondorf looked around, "good point" she said, "well, we need to find them, how about calling everyone over, when that Quinn girl distracts him, and we find her that way" Impa looked up, "but then they would try telling... there leader..." Ganondorf looked down, "then when they are all together, we can get them!" He smiled, "ya!" Impa smiled back.

"Come on Link!" Quinn looked at him, "hey! Wait up!" Link yelled back, the two where climbing one of the cliffs, it was almost at the angle that they could walk up it, but they still needed to use there hands, Link looked at his hands as he did, the glove that would hid his left hand, and the right that would be there for help, they two got to the top, and looked out, "you can almost see Hyrule field!" Quinn smiled, "ya... when Ganondorf finally let's me leave the desert, I'll want you to show me around!" He smiled, she looked at him, and smiled back, "well we would half yo go to lake Hylia! And Castle town! Oh that would be fun!" She smiled, Link smiled back, "now Link" she looked at him,"what" he said, "when will you show me that hand!?!" She looked at his left hand, then tried to grab it, Link pulled it away just before, "never, Ganondorf said I can't!" She looked at him "but ever since we where little you covered it, I wanna see!" She looked at him, "no" he said, "you are still listening to him even though you 15, come on! Baby!" She looked at him, "no means no" he got up, "I'm getting something to eat" Link turned to leave, as he did she watched, then when he was out of sight, she sighed, "well time for plan B, I hope the captain does wait" she got up, and a bird flow to her, she wrote something on a note, then tied it on, and let him go, it flow off, to Hyrule field, then the castle, Quinn smiled, then turned, and went to try to catch up to Link.