Chapter Four: Betrayal

Link and Quinn walked into the kitchen, "hello Olive!" Link greeted the woman cooking, "what's for breakfast?" Link smiled, "Link it's noon, did you sleep on, again?" She looked at him, "you got me! What's for lunch?" She looked at him, and put a boil of soap in front oh him, "thank you!" He smiled, Quinn smiled and also said thanks for the soap, after the two where done, they went outside to find Ganondorf, and everyone, they found them getting ready for a meeting, Link walked up, and asked "Ganondorf, what's up? What's all this for?" Ganondorf looked down, "it's nothing, go to your room for now" Link looked at him, "what's going on?" He looked at him, Ganondorf looked down at him and sighed, "fine, go play near the river with Quinn, I'll tell you what's wrong later, but right now it's grown up talk, alright" Link looked at him, "I'm 15, why can't you tell me?" Link looked flustered, "I'll tell you later, now go to the river, Quinn! Make sure Link and you stay there until dusk, alright?" Ganondorf looked at the shy girl, she nodded saying, "yes, Lord Ganondorf" she looked at Link, "come on" she said grabbing Links arm, "h-hey!" He cried, the two walked off to the river, Ganondorf watched as they did, he turned to Impa, "well is everyone together?" Impa looked at him "yes, they are, their in the meeting room, and waiting for you" Impa looked at him, then smiled, "it will be okay!" Ganondorf looked at her, "alright, let's go."

Link and Quinn looked at each other, the river was rapid, "let's just put our feet in" Link said, Quinn looked at him, "oh, come on, let's swim!" Link looked at her, "the water looks bad, it's too rapid to swim" "Link! Are you scared?" Quinn looked at him, "I'm never scared, I'm being smart" she looked at him, and smiled, grabbed his left hand, and pulled him into the river, "hey! Quinn! This is a bad idea! We could be ripped away down the river!" Link yelled, "I know" Quinn said, with dark eyes, "Quinn?" Link looked at her, she smiled evily back.

Ganondorf looked at the women, "we have a spy in the town" he said with a booming voice, "and that will not go unpunished, they will be kill, then thrown into the river" Ganondorf looked around, looking for any one who was not one of his warriors, the meeting went on for hours, the sun set, and there was no sign of Link or Quinn, Impa looked at the overgrown man, "I'll go look for them, if I come back empty handed, I'll go to the lake, and look there, alright?" Ganondorf looked at her, "alright, find them..." he stopped, then started thinking, "no..." he said Impa looked at him, "could Quinn be..." he looked at Impa, "I'm off, I'm going to the lake!" She yelled, and ran off.

"Quinn!" Link screamed as the river dragged them down, "Link!" Quinn screamed, "hold on!" She grabbed Link, as she did, they fell down a small waterfall. Link woke up on the beach, he sat up slowly, and looked around, he saw Quinn sending a bird off, she turned and saw Link, he looked at her, and the started to cough up water, she looked at him and smiled, "Quinn..." he said, "go to sleep, it's dark out" she said Link coughed a little more, she sat next to him, "don't worry, our ride will be here soon" "ride?" Link looked dazed, "yes our ride" she looked at the boy, "to... where?" He looked up, and coughed up water, "home" she smiled, "so go back to sleep, I'll keep watch" she smiled, Link was asleep in moments, Quinn smiled, then sighed, and looked at the sky and said, "I'm sorry."