Chapter Two: Dead

Waking up to the sound of screams, Link woke up wide eyed, he stepped out of bed, and looked around, he was training late that might so he had is blue and green tunic on still, he got up, unsettled, and started to go outside, when he did the desert air was crisp and cold, he looked around, finding no one, except a figure standing guard, Link walked up to it, hoping that that scream was nothing, he stopped when the figure became visible, his eyes widened, "Terra..." he said, the girl was pinned to the wall. dead. Link stepped back. Tears.

Ganondorf woke up to the scream aswell, he got up, getting his sword, he sighed, the women with him also woke up, Ganondorf grabbed his sword and looked out his window, seeing Link walking to the figure, then seeing him stop, Ganondorf know something was wrong, so he ran out, "Link" he said "what's wrong?" Link turned, "I... I heard a scream... and Terra... she's" Ganondorf saw his face in the moon light, tears rolled down, Ganondorf looked over at her, a pool of blood was under her body, he sighed and looked at Links face, and tapped his head as he walked by, on the body, was a note, Ganondorf took it, then turned and hid it from Link, "go back to bed, we will talk about this in the morning, alright" Link nodded, and turned to back to his room, Ganondorf took the body down, and brought it to the empty room, and went to another room, he popped his head in, "Sara..." he said, a girl got up, and stepped out, "come" he voice dark, the two walked over to empty room, now with the body in it, "impa, what do you think is going on?" He said, angered, the woman turned herself into another, with silver hair, she had rags on, "yes I know, what does the letter say" she looked up, the two looked at the letter, it said, in fine print, 'this will be the rest of you if you don't let the hylian go free' Ganondorf looked at Impa, she looked up at him, "they can't find out" she said, "yes I know that" Impa sighed, "you know they would kill him, they think the goddesses are going to try killing them all, and take there land, if they found out Link has the-" she stopped, the two looked at the door, "there's one now" Ganondorf smiled, "May I?" He said with a smile, "yes go right ahead" Impa sighed, Ganondorf then pulled his sword, silently, then blasted the door hitting the spy, he walked over and lifted the girl, "who are you and what so you want?" He said, she looked at him, blood covered half her face, "so he is here, the hero of darkness has been reborn!" She yelled, her eyes crazy, Impa stabbed her right there, she died, and the two women where put to rest the next day.