🅈🄾🅈🄻🄴 🄻🄰🄽🄳

warning: swears, description of pain, anger

"Oh no no-no-no-no-n- SHHHHHIIIIIIII-" she hit a bush, the thorns ripped at her delicate skin, she screamed out in pain, crawled out of the bush that caught her, though she's quite grateful that's she was caught and did not hit the ground breaking bones, the thorns made her bleed.

She was bleeding a lot, and the thorns on the ground she crawled to didn't help "FUCKING- son-of-a-lemon-scented-gardener" she swore quietly as she rocked on the ground cradling herself, she started taking the thorns out one by painfully one.

Once she finished she was bleeding a lot, she needed bandages, but obviously she didn't have any, she decided she could deal with the damage later, she needed to see how far she was from the city.

She tried to stand up, keywords tried, she fell over "ffffertilizer- ok.. standing up is not an option" her whole body ached, for multiple reasons in multiple places "now- what do I do..."

"Alright if I'm going to survive here, I'm going to need supplies, most I think I could find in yoyle city, but if I could stand that would be great then I could see how long it might take.." tried to stand once more, she didn't fall, she looked around somewhat far away and there was a brown something?- she questioned if she could walk that far, "I ran all the way to the rim of the evil forest.. surely I can walk to whatever that is.." she started to walk even though it hurt and she was sore, she made it to the thing.

"Oh its a bag... who would leave this here.. speaking of here"

She looked around trying to see yoyle city.. she then saw it!

Roughly from 200 miles away...

"Great. This is just perfect, yeah loving my life right now!!" she grabbed the bag and sat down to see the contents inside.

"Note to self: 'iF YoUr AboUt tO dIE On A giFt YOur frIEnD leT yoU oN, JuST diE iTS noT wORTh iT!"

she rustled around in the bag

"Because then your ""friend"" will get hurt! And THEN NOT LET YOU INTO DREAM ISLAND!! AND THEN WHEN YOU BUY DREAM ISLAND, EVERYONE ACCUSES YOU OF THEFT!! THEN YOU GET RIPPED APART AND CHASED UNTIL YOU USE A MAP TO FINALLY GET AWAY!!!" she yelled angrily then sighed,

"Who am I kidding, this is my fault. I should have just apologized and tried later.... No, no-no-no- It's his fault, I'm a nice person, I am the one that should have been apologized to!" she stood up angry

"IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT STUPID" she raised the bag into the air prepping to throw it "IDIOTIC-...." she realized what she was doing,

She sighed, sitting back down.

Looking in side she found:

Two water bottles, one being empty.

An empty notebook.

a med kit with only a few bandages inside.

A mechanical pencil plus two led containers one half empty.

And a lighter.

"Well this is clearly someone's stuff, I shouldn't take it. It wouldn't be nice- and I'm a nice person.."

She stood up once more and looked as far as she could.

No one..

No one at all...not even animals lived here

"I mean...if.. if no ones here... then maybe they wouldn't mind...if I take it-" she put everything back except for the notebook, and the bandages.

She opened it and found that someone had written in it, not a lot, only the date 'February 2nd 2010' 'that wasn't that long ago-' leafy thought.

"it's currently.. 2016- I don't know if someone could live 6 years in this place- but I hope they did, I would rather have company" she grabbed the pencil and wrote next to the date "found may 17th 2016" she closed the book and put it back in the bag along with the pencil, taking the bandages and fixing herself up.

She felt hungry. She hadn't eaten since this morning, it was now two hours past what would be considered lunch. She turned around to the Yoyle berry bush behind her and picked one, avoiding the thorns, she wiped it off and took a bite.

Huh, it didn't taste that bad! She took another bite, she failed to notice she was turning to metal.

((not including A/N, 726words)

Authors Note

WOO!! another chapter B) bet u didn't expect it the very next day,

anyway ima keep these chapters pretty short just so its easier to write- un like my others that I've got to have at least 5 page worth of words for- lkasjdflk (i fucking lied to myself- snap)

anywayyy i'll show a drawing of how leafy looks rn- sooonnn- bc yeas- bye :)

lol edited- uh i didn't like a part so i fixed it to make more sense with the chapter im writing next 

kay bye!!