Fanart Commisions???

(Art above isn't mine)

Hello! This isn't a chapter, but it's an idea I've been thinking for a while now. FANART. I just don't know how to execute it, cause there's a first for everything right? xNonentity has never done this before so bear—ahem. With me.

You know how the banner from above that shows the image? Well, if any of you readers are interested in making fan-art, I'll post your fanart in the banner up above. I'll give you a SHOUTOUT for the drawing.

It can be of ANY character from YTTD, Rantaro, Midori Amami, the annoying journalist (I have an artbook where I showcased his sprite lol) and he'll be making an appearance soon...?) 👀🔥

If you want to participate but your drawing skills suck, that's OKAY. It doesn't need to be perfect. (As long as we get the idea). It doesn't even have to be digital art, it can be drawn with a traditional pencil and paper. Whatever. (It can even be silly and meme-like. As long as it's age-appropriate, please).

I just don't know how you would send it to me. I don't think Wattpad dms allow you to send art... but I have discord? I also have an Instagram account under the username @xnonentity_ so you can send the artwork there? Or you can @xNonentity the art in a book of yours and I'll download the picture???

Just let me know if you finished an artwork and we will figure something out. Feel free to ask questions; you know I'll always respond.

I just wanted to do something special for reaching 10,000 views, I mean, can you believe it??? But at the same time, I think Wattpad is lying to me. Let me show you:

See? It says my story has "10,000 total views," but I only have approximately 36-40 unique readers tuning in every week

See? It says my story has "10,000 total views," but I only have approximately 36-40 unique readers tuning in every week. It makes no sense??? But at the same time, xNonenity re-reads her chapters since I reference flashbacks, so I think wattpad re-counts every time I re-read my book???

Either way...

I DON'T CARE about the views. I just write for fun and I want to connect people with my stories. I'm just shocked that a few people read my work. Like whazza? I admire each and every one of you.

Honestly... I hesitated in the beginning. According to Wattpad, I joined on May 6, 2021 with the original hopes to upload my WIP DRV3 fanfic, but... I was too scared and doubted my original story idea. And that's how I had writer's block.

Heck, Rantaro x YTTD wasn't even published until late September 2021. And I was apprehensive. I literally thought NO ONE was going to read/like my book until yourturntoshit  was the first to comment on my story about three days later. THANKS FOR GIVING ME MOTIVATION. It meant a lot at the time, even though it seems so small.

Everyone!!! I'm so thankful you tune in for a new episode every week. I know it's an emotional story and you wanna rage quit, but it's a Death Game trope. What do you expect?

So yes! That's pretty much it. If you are interested in drawing fanart, just let me know! And if you just want to stay quiet, that's completely okay! THANKS. Any questions, just ask.

(Like I mentioned, I recently published an artbook

(Like I mentioned, I recently published an artbook. Check it out if you're interested. I give my honest review about characters and sprinkle in *exclusive sneak peeks* for future content.)

Sincerely, xNonentity.