Enemies Or Star Crossed Lovers?

This story contains smut.

It was midday and students at Kings Dominion was having lunch, well almost everyone.

"Tell me where Master Lin is or I'll cut your fucking eyes out" I scream to Viktor who is tied up to a chair. "Hm no but I might tell you if you show me a good time" Viktor says seductively "Ew no fucking way your disgusting" I spit back. We are on the rooftop of Kings Dominion and I'm so close to just throwing him off.

"Come on Y/n you know Marcus will be here to rescue me and he will kill you!" Says Viktor and I let out a laugh "Marcus? Kill me? Ha your delusional, he had one job to keep me locked up and he couldn't even do that!"

I'm not a bad person I've just had a very hard life and I get dragged into the wrong situations and somehow I end up on the wrong side too. But somewhere along the way I got a little messed up and I just don't give a fuck anymore.

"Don't think too highly of yourself I could easily take you out" says an unknown voice behind me and I turn to face him.

Marcus.

We both take a step closer to eachother now we are about half a meter apart, I wait for him to attack but we both stand still. "Let's make a deal, let's fight, if I win I get to kill Viktor and you leave me alone and if you win you can take Viktor and I'll leave you alone" I say and wait for a response. A smirk forms on Marcus's face and he says "We have a deal get ready to lose Y/n" He says.

He lunges at me and I duck putting my leg out and he trips over it but he rolls over and stands back up. I quickly run and climb up a pipe, I jump and land on Marcus's neck and pull a Black Widow style move and we smash onto the ground and I land on him. We roll around and Marcus tries to take dominance but I resist and we end up smashing through the door.

Marcus finally gets on top and pins my hands above my head and smirks "How does it feel to be beneath me?" He says. I raise an eyebrow and scoff "Well I bet you like it" I reply and break free, push him off me and I stumble to my feet then i kick him in the face making his nose bleed "bitch" Marcus mumbles.

I turn around to head back to the rooftop but Marcus grabs my shoulder pulling me back and smashes a empty beer bottle over my face and it slits over my eyebrow and I feel the blood dripping down my face and I wince. "Such a dick move" I spit at him "what else do you expect?" He says smirking.

I lose my temper and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and I try to strangle him but he pushes me against the wall and presses his warm body against mine. We stare into eachothers eyes trying not to give into the tension pulling us together. I tighten my legs around his waist and pull him in and kiss his lips.

I run my hands through his hair and I feel him smirk and I let out a little groan. He inserts his tongue in my mouth and we slide down the wall keeping our bodies close and he lays me down on the ground, my legs are still tight around his waist but he grinds down on me and my grip loosens. He takes of my shirt and I pull down his pants and remove his shirt, he stops quickly to look at my almost bare chest and I feel his dick harden I smile then he pulls me up into him so he can unclip my bra.

We fall back onto the ground "Fuck me Marcus" I whisper in his ear "Why didn't you just say so" he says winking. He pulls his underwear down and now we are both naked, he slowly puts his dick inside me and we both moan. I dig my nails into his back and he goes faster and I open my legs more, I suck all over his neck I look at Marcus and we lock eyes.

He pushes into me even harder and we are moving up and down I move my hips in circles to build up the friction "I'm gonna c-cum" I moan and he goes faster. We are still starting at eachother and I feel like I'm going to explode and we both moan and I roll my head back. We both Cum.

"I liked that dick move better" I say out of breath "I bet you did, fuck Y/n that was amazing" Marcus says. "Were not finished yet, I'm on top now" I say confidently and a huge smirk crosses his face. I get on top of him and start to ride him I move closer to him and he sucks on my breast and I move faster over his dick.

I put my hands on his stomach and throw my head back we both build up the friction I grind down on him, I feel his dick inside me and I can't get enough. "Fuck your so wet Y/n" Marcus says and I go faster and faster, he puts his hand on my ass and grips into it to support me more.

I bounce on him and he moves his hands onto my thighs and strokes them, I open my mouth and I cum over his dick.  I go lower down his body and clean up our cum around his dick with my mouth then I crawl up to Marcus and he looks impressed. "Come on we have someone outside waiting" I say seductively.