Trapped

TW: ED.

"Do you want Mash?" Says the lunch lady, "Uh yes please" I mutter. I have everything on my plate but instead of eating with my friends I speed walk to the bathroom so nobody sees me with food.

I sit on the toilet and scoff down my food it was all gone in a minute. Then I start crying hot tears roll down my cheeks, why can't i just be normal like everyone else? I down my soda and wait a few minuets for the food to get in my system. I get down on my knees and open the lid to the toilet I hold my hair back and force all the food back up with my fingers until I can't spew anything else up. I flush the toilet and stand up, I lean onto the wall and roll my eyes back my vision goes blurry and my whole body aches. I take a deep breath and wait for everybody to leave so I can clean myself up.

I leave the bathroom and go back to everyone who is laughing and eating happily with each other. I just stand here watching everyone like an outsider, I don't belong I can't do this. My breathing starts to pick up and I feel like everyone is looking at me and whispering about me and how I just spent 20 minutes in the bathroom. I lock eyes with Marcus a boy I like in my year, we are pretty close we have more of an illegal relationship tho ( apart from spending time in class together we just smoke and drink.)

I can't do this I think to myself and I run out of the cafeteria and out into a spare class room, I slam the door shut and slide down the wall in the corner. I hold my hands to my chest to stop my heart from coming out of my chest. Why? Why do I have to be like this? I get lost in my thoughts and start crying until my throat starts to close up.

I hear a knock on the door and my head looks towards the noise. Oh shit who is it? "Go away" I say loud enough for them to hear me. But they don't listen. It was Marcus he had a concerned look on his face and he came over to me and sat next to me.

"Just fuck off Marcus I don't wanna hear it" I say aggressively, "I haven't said anything yet" he replies. I roll my eyes at him while he observes me. "I think you need this" he says while lighting a cigarette and handing it to me. I took it off him and said thanks I didn't care that we were in a class everyone can get fucked. "I know what you have been doing y/n you smell like vomit" he says carefully. He stares at me almost like he was ready to defend himself from me launching at him but I just burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean too it just happened I wish I could be normal like everybody else but I love food so much I hate it and there's nothing I can do about, it I hate myself" I say crying to Marcus and he just pulls me into a hug while I cry it out. "Who else knows?" He asks, "Nobody knows, I've had this trouble for 3 years and nobody has noticed" I say angrily. "But you can't tell anyone Marcus I will know it was you. I swear to god I'll kill you" I say looking up at him as I'm laying my head on his knees. "You won't kill me" He says cockily and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm not going to tell anybody only if you promise me you will at least try to stop okay? He says staring into my eyes.

It annoyed me that he is saying this but at the same time he is the only person who has ever paid enough attention to me to realise. "Can I kiss you?" I ask him not breaking eye contact, he nods so I lean up and grab his cheeks.

Our faces connect in a very passionate way, I've kissed a few people in my lifetime but this feels a bit different. I sneak my tongue into his mouth but not too aggressively just softly to keep the kiss going. I stop the kiss to process what just happened "We are in this journey together now okay" Marcus says holding me safely.

Sorry guys this is different I just felt like changing it up, I'll do smut next 👍