Shut the fuck up

I'm sitting in class trying not to fall asleep but I keep dozing off. I have no idea what we are learning about maybe how to disarm someone I don't know. I'm leaning on my hand and I'm about to fall asleep but then someone pushed my arm and I head butt the table. "What the fuck Marcus seriously!?" I say annoyed but he just laughs at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Come on y/n don't be like that" Marcus says smiling, "Don't tell me what to do" I say back at him. And he puts his hands up in surrender. "Y/n!, do you know the answer?" The teacher asks me. Shit why does she have to pick me I have no clue what we're learning about, i side eye Marcus and he is holding in a laugh. "Um yeah I don't have anything to say really I think you explained it really well" I say slowly waiting for her to reply. "You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?" The teacher says and I nod in reply. She sighed.

There was 5 minutes till the bell which seems like an hour. Marcus keeps poking me but I'm trying to ignore him. "I like your skirt y/n" Marcus says teasing me while caressing my leg. I look down at his hands and all his rings fuck he is an ass hole but he's hella fine. His fingers get closer and closer to going under my skirt I wanna stop him so bad but I look him in the eyes and I can't look away from his eyes. I place my hand over his groin lightly squeezing it then I let go and remove his hand from my lap. I left him wanting more he groans in frustration.

The bell finally goes so I stand up and grab my books and head out. I'm walking down the hall and go to pass the corner but the someone pulls me into the disabled toilets. It's Marcus, he locks the door and pushes me against the wall. "Stop playing hard to get I know you want me" Marcus whispers in my ear, "Don't get too cocky, you're the one pulling me into bathrooms" I reply with sass. I feel his breath on my neck and I keep strong eye contact with him.

"Fuck" Marcus says while pulling me into a heated kiss, he slowly tugs on my hair and I lean into the kiss. I wrap my hands under his t shirt touching his bare skin, I need more of it so I rip off his shirt and push my body against his. I grind against his groin creating more tension between us he lifts me up and sits me on the sink. Our moves his hands up my leg and into my underwear creating tingles all over me, he inserts 2 fingers inside of me. I moan but Marcus covers my mouth so nobody hears me.

He takes out his fingers and inserts his dick into yk where. I throw my head back enjoying this amazing feeling, i grind so hard I hold onto Marcus so I don't fall I feel his dick inside of me we both are going to cum. I ride out the orgasm then I latch onto Marcus and rest in silence for a minute. We get dressed and fix ourselves up. "See y/n that tension didn't develop over night" Marcus says making a point, "No it doesn't" I say giving in.

I grab my books and unlock the bathroom door, I can't believe that just happened what the heck. "Uh Marcus" I say tugging on his sleeve "Huh?" He says looking at me. I point the the few people standing in front of us and he smirks but gets flustered.

"Did you guys just fuck in there?!"

AN:
Hey guys I can't be bothered to proof read this I'm so tired but this was supposed to be cute and funny but I could help it yk but i got a bit uncomfortable towards the end lol.