Catch me if you can

Shit. I run as fast as my legs can take me, this is what all the stupid running at school has come in handy for. Situations like this. I turn back and see Marcus gaining up on me, fuck I can't let him catch me or he might just kill me I'm not kidding he will. He has been chasing me for  4 blocks now or I've been running from him, it goes both ways my legs might just give in at any second now I'm just waiting for them to collapse.

Running while drunk is something that is very dangerous as your reactions are delayed. I'm the very victim of that. I come up to a road and see a motorbike coming very fast but he is still ages away so I have time to cross the road. I run out on the road and stop in the middle as I drop the pink massive dildo that I stole from the party. I go to pick it up and i get blinded by light that is coming fast towards me. I feel a strong pair of hands wrap around my body and before I could process anything I'm lying next to Marcus on the path next to the road.

I see the motorbike run over the pink dildo as I lift my head up. I sigh and fall back onto the ground giving in. I feel his eyes locking on me.
"What the fuck y/n that dildo could've been you if I didn't push you out of the way" Marcus says in an angry tone.
"Oh so that's what happened I was confused on my I was suddenly on the ground" I slur out.
"How much did you drink y/n? I never want to chase you around town while your holding a massive PINK DILDO ever again" he tells me.
"Uh just a few drinks but I didn't ask you to chase me" I snark back.
"Well I wasn't going to let you leave the party by yourself with 'an armed weapon' if it wasn't for me you would be dead!" he says now annoyed.
"Oh... that is very true Marcus, what shall we do now?" I say curiously "we can't lay here forever we could get stepped on"
"You are not doing anything I'm taking you back home" Marcus replies.

No way am I going back to the dominion looking like this, not on my watch. I stumble to my feet ready to run away so he won't take me back but as I go to make my first step Marcus comes behind me and wraps his hands around my body. My arms underneath his I am unable to move lets just say he has me in some sort of choke hold.
"God y/n! Will you stop running away from me damn it" Marcus screams.
"I WILL NOT GO BACK NEVER EVER LET ME GO THIS IS CHILD PORNOGRAPHY" I scream back.
I hear Marcus hesitate his reply,
"I am very sure that is not the right word for our situation, you have obviously drank too much and I have too but I'm more sober than you. I won't take you back for now okay, I'm going to let you go please don't run away" He assured me.

His tight grip releases from around my body and I immediately turn around to see his face looking down at me, his face a mixture of concern and amusement. He looks so good in this lighting it shadows his face perfectly he looks unreal, I move a piece of his curl away from his eyes and the whole mood shifts between us creating an intimate moment.
We continue to stare into each others eyes and I look down and grab his hand in mine.
"y/n... stop it we can't do this now" Marcus hesitates.
"Why not?" I reply
"Because it's just not the right time"
"Please Marcus, kiss me"
Marcus looks at me hesitating if he should actually kiss me. I like him and he likes me why shouldn't he kiss me? I need this I need him.

"Oh fuck it" Marcus finally replies.
He leans in and puts his lips against mine, the smell of alcohol on our breaths. I take my hand out of his and place it on his cheek pushing his lips harder onto mine. His tongue slides into my mouth and I didn't even realise till like 5 seconds into it, that's when I started using my tongue too. Ugh fuck I want him.

Marcus pulls away and stares at me with a smile forming on his face. I'm going to leave him wanting more... kinda. I stare back at him and an idea crosses my mind and my face lights up and by the look on Marcus he doesn't seem too excited as he knows what I'm going to do.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" I say screaming as I start running past Marcus back to the party so we can find a spare room.