Chapter 12.4: 𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

Day Four: Wednesday

Miya Chinen POV:

So I was about to leave home for school. I opened the door and... [y/n] was there. "[y-y/n], what are you doing here?"

"I think Reki is stalking us because we aren't walking to school together? That's what Takashi told me. But, umm... can we just walk to school together?" She explained. "Sure..." I said and we started walking to school together.

[Y/n] POV:

Miya and I were walking to school together and I felt nervous. Why am I feeling nervous? Ahhh... "Are you okay?" I heard Miya ask. "Yeah, I'm fine" He starred at me for awhile and I was starting to feel more self-aware. "Ok. By the way, your class schedule changed yesterday right?" "Yea, why?" "Then how about we walk home together too?" "Sure!" I am calming down, finally. Then, we reached school.

At that moment, I remember what our classmates said yesterday and got nervous again. If we walk to class together, everyone will really think that we are dating! To avoid that I told Miya "I need to go to the toilet, why don't you go to class first?" "Oh, ok" Phew, I thought as I watched him walk into class. I waited for about 5 minutes before walking into class. Luckily, no one suspected a thing. I went to my seat and started talking to Takashi, Yuzuki and Miya.

Miya Chinen POV:

Why does [y/n] look so nervous today?

Takishi POV:

During class, I noticed Miya starring at [y/n] 😏😏😏. After a while, it was lunh. [y/n] went to toilet and I went to talk to Miya.

"Hey Miya, did you know that you where starring at [y/n]?~"

....... He didn't reply.

"Umm Miya?"

Then suddenly he just came back, to life like the toys in Toy Story. "I-I WASN'T! SHE JUST LOOKED NER-VOUS OR UMM UHH"

"So you WERE starring at her?"

"I-I-you-she Ahhhhh fine whatever" then he stuck out his tongue at me. Rude brat. Sheesh what does [y/n] even see in him?

"Hahaha very funny. But seriously though, what makes you think she nervous?"

"Well... this morning, she came over to my house and said that we should walk to school together cause of what you said and she looked nervous."

"What did I say?"

Miya Chinen POV:

I starred at Takashi. Who's lying? Takashi or [y/n]? Geez this is so confusing...

"Oh right! I remember, I told her that Reki is spying on you and thinks you two aren't putting in enough effort as a couple and wanted you two to walk to school together!"

"Yeah that." I replied.

"Wait wait wait, she really went over to your house and walk to school with you with that as a reason? She sure takes thus fake dating thing seriously..."

"Yeah...? What did you do?" I was getting suspicious. Something always goes unexpected when Takashi says 'wait wait wait'

"Umm you see, I lied."

"You what?!"

"Don't tell [y/n]! I might die!"

"Fine just tell me what happened"

"Umm ok so It was ME who thought that you guys weren't putting in enough effort. So I came up with that lie to scare [y/n] a little. I really didn't think she would take it so seriously. I'm sorry! Just don't tell [y/n]!"

Just then, [y/n] came back to class. "Well let's just see how nice I am Takashi" I could tell he was praying to himself.

I turned to [y/n]. "Hey [y/n]...did you..." I gave a quick glance at Takashi (his reaction was ridiculous) and continued "did you... leave your watch in the toilet?" "Huh? Oh! Thanks Miya!" [Y/n] looked at her empty wrist and went back to the toilet.

"MIYAAA YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! AND STOP LAUGHING YOU SON OF A-"

"BAHAHAHAHA I only scared you HALF to death not to death, beside you are still alive! You're the one who started it any way. HWHSHHAHAHHA" I was laughing so much even Yuzuki came over and asked what happened.

I explained everything to her and she started laughing too. Tskashi was now not only angry but also red bahahaha. I decided to tease him even more.

"Heyy Takashi... you know, you are super red"

"HUH?! I- IM NOT!" Then he raced to the toilet. That's what he get for teasing me for starring at [y/n] hahahannahah.

Then [y/n] came back to class. "Found your watch?" I asked. "Yup! And why do you look so happy?"

"No reason"

"Yuzuki why are you laughing?"

"Who knows?"

"Ngghh Tell me!" She started saying we were mean and kept whining for us to tell her. It was actually kinda cute... WAIT WHAT?!

=========================================================

Bonus:

Takashi: hey miya, why didn't you tell [y/n] that I lied?"

Miya: I didn't want this class to turn into a murder site.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WOWWW FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER! IN THE HOLIDAYS TOO!

Preview: Problem is, each step we took made me more and more nervous as I have to do that deal I made with Takashi.