let me be your first last kiss

hi! i'm here again with some vmin fluff! just vmin being the most fluffiest idiots in love <3 

kindly ignore any grammatical errors. i'll edit them when i have time, hehe. please enjoy! oh also here's a moodboard, hehe.

• ❦ •

"Your heart, why's it beating fast?"

Taehyung's humming to Pretty by Cranberries when his fingers thread along Jimin's dark locks, untangling the knots that seemed to have formed due to a long night. Jimin has his head resting on the expanse of Taehyung's naked chest as he puckers his lips, wide eyes slowly flickering from side to side.

Jimin's pretty.

"Why do you think?" Taehyung smiles while he watches Jimin close his eyes, allowing his pointer finger to tap his cheek as though he was deep in thought.

"Are you going to have an attack, Tae?" Jimin lifts his head to meet Taehyung's, his innocent eyes now wide and filled with fear.

Taehyung bursts out laughing with his head thrown back, chest vibrating every time Jimin's words ring in his mind. Jimin was just cute like that. Innocence shone in his soul and simplicity blossomed in his heart. When Taehyung finally settles down, he notices the frown on Jimin's face. But the frown doesn't make his face any less pretty.

Because Jimin's always pretty...and irresistibly cute.

"No, Minnie," Taehyung explains. "I wouldn't die from an attack."

I would if I don't kiss you. Taehyung wants to say instead.

The world is going through a deep cleanse with the rain bucketing down, washing away the impurities of yesterday. It cascades down the roof that shelters them and dribbles down the windowpane as it leaves behind a long trail signifying the start of the summer monsoon.

"Then, is it supposed to beat that fast?" Jimin blinks, dark lashes fluttering against the soft skin under his eye.

A sigh leaves Taehyung's lips at the mere question. He can't blame Jimin since Taehyung's his first love as Jimin is to him. Everything's new, experimental and exciting for it has been a month since they first started dating, and are yet to share their first kiss.

That's more a reason for Taehyung to kiss those pillow lips so bad.

"It's you. You're the reason my heart's all wild and going crazy right now."

Jimin blushes bright under his gaze as his eyes lower to Taehyung's chest. He allows his palm to rest on top of it. Warmth seeps into his body and spreads like a wildfire when he feels the thunderous pounding against the softness of his palm.

Taehyung sits up, cradling Jimin's face in his hands, only now realizing that his hand is slightly larger in comparison to Jimin's face. His eyes flit between the pink lips and the lovely brown orbs, an exhausting back and forth until his mind focuses on the inviting lips.