Chapter 36

Hyunjin's POV

"I'll kill the baby" Yongbok yelled at me and it makes me suddenly stop and turn around to look at him with my tearful eyes and slowly walk towards to him.

"Tell me why are you doing this to me?" I said to him in a tearful tone.

"You left me, you left me even if you know I Love You but you still left me and didn't fight for us" He said and it makes me laugh seriously to what does he said.

"Huh? I didn't fight for you OR YOU didn't fight for us? Yongbok your Father killed me because I fight for our relationship, but you fucking let me died for agreeing to your father you are my sex slave even if it's not! Yongbok did you know I am dying while you are having sex with that fucking Slave Seungmin so you're telling me that you love me? Tchh! Stupid liar. Do you know what is the most regretful thing I did from the past? I agree to give up my life just to make you live and be the next king just like you wanted BECAUSE OF LOVING YOU!... Don't fool me Yongbok... I already know the truth... besides... you just like me for SEX and my THRONE... not because you love me right?" I said to him in a long statement and painful tone and he just look at me in disbelief.

"No you don't know anything!" He said and I didn't let him finish.

"YES I FUCKING KNOW NOW! FOR BEING A FUCK SAKE HUMAN I DO KNOW NOW YOUR FUCKING SECRETS BECAUSE OF THE OLD HISTORY BOOK!" I said to him and immediately open the cabinet and open the Old History Book and point out the picture that really makes me angry for knowing his fucking secret.

"LOOK AT THIS! YOU MARRIED SEUNGMIN THEN HAPPILY BE THE KING OF MY PALACE! YOU ARE ALL TRAITOR! YOU ALL USED ME! FUCK YOU!" I yelled to him and hold his necklace.

"Now fuck off in this generation this is not your world, say goodbye to your soul I don't need you and I don't Love You just like I did before. I Love Felix not you! now leave us and get lost!" I yelled again to him and about to take off the necklace but I saw Master and he stops me.

"STOP!" He said and little by little

"Master why!? He's a traitor he's a..." Before I continue what will I say... he forms a human...

"Wang...Yong~~~Bang... You...?" I whispered to him in disbelief.

"Yes I am... our Wang" He said and smiled to me creepily while lifting my Chin.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!? FUCK YOU!" I yelled to him and push him but he just laugh devilishly. 

"You really believe that I'll make you a human forever? Tchh you don't deserve it after of all you did to my Son" Yongbang said to me.

"SO FROM THE START YOU'RE FOOLING ME AROUND!? FUCK THIS SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AND YOU ALSO MAKE ME FOOL FOR MAKING ME HUMAN JUST TO RUIN FELIX LIFE JUST TO REVENGE AT ME FOR YOUR FUCKING USER SON! LET US BE ALONE THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD!" I Yelled to him but he just laugh at me loudly.

"IT IS NOT OUR WORLD... OUR HYUNJIN... THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD TOO JUST LIKE US!" He yelled at me and a strong typhoon occurred until I saw Yongbok and he's fucking Father taking my soul little by little with them.

"NO! PLEASE NO! MASTER PLEASE WANG YONG BANG!" I yelled while looking to our soul currently disappearing in the current generation.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I yelled and see my self...