Kit Connor x Male Best Friend Reader★彡

This is not a req
M/N pov:
My biggest dream was always to become an actor but I knew that that would probably never happen. That's why I kind of envied my best friend always, Kit Connor, he was able to make his dream come true with only some little roles he played, up to bigger roles like the one time he played little elton john in the rocketman and now he wants to audition for a show called heartstopper and guess what.
"I want you to come with me and audition for the role of Karl!"
That little shit- "Excuse me might you repeat that?" "Come on m/n! You always wanted to become and actor and this might be your chance, you even kinda look like him with the grown out hair and piercings so that's even more perfect! I mean becoming a model after your fashion school would be cool too because you're like beautiful BUT ACTOR just imagine your biggest dream coming true!"
First of all who ever told him I want to become a model? Does he really think I, someone who has very little confidence, will just become a model out of nowhere? Yeah no.
"Fist of all thank you for the compliment and second of all just because I go to fashion school doesn't mean I will just become a model and also I really don't know mate, I don't think they would want someone like me playing such a role, it's a pretty good comic and I love the lgbt representation but-"
"One reason more to audition who knows you might meet your future boyfriend on set! Come on please!And don't even start on how you might be bad at it or that other bullshit, I saw you acting a few times and those few times were bloody brilliant!"
I just look at him blankly while thinking if I should really agree to that. I mean I can try and if they don't want me then the worst thing that could happen is telling me that I failed at getting the role as karl.
"You know what alright I'll come with you when is the audition?" "YESS let's goo I know you willl be amazing and also it's in three days! God I could kiss you right now!"
"I don't think you REALLY want that. Also what was that with the future boyfriend part?????"
We both bursted into laughter and in this moment I once again thought about just how lucky I am to have kit as my best friend.

Pfff this is it I might write a second part not sure tho, I was bored and had this idea in my mind since quite a while so I thought why not make this my first chapter in this book. I hope you kinda liked it and have a great rest of the night/day! :) Also Karl is obviously not in the comics he was just thrown in there by me.