14

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 14

i was sat up in my bed, staring at my phone screen after the argument. another girl. i gave alex the advice on relationships earlier, expecting for it to be easy when actually, i needed the advice. i should've told matt i liked him when it got to it. but instead i backed out and didn't, now there's someone else.

i didn't know why he was being like that. maybe he was pissed off at chris so he was pissed off at everyone else? i had no clue. then suddenly my phone lit up. it was a message from aubrey from our group chat.

• • •

SHORDY BAES👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
7:52PM

AUBREY🩹
what the actual fuck was that

BELLA
i'm pissed rn

AUBREY🩹
are you okay emmy

EMILY🌼
hi
no
i'm so annoyed and sad and
just pissed off.

BELLA
trust me
we are too

EMILY🌼
what did they say after i left
the group chat?

BELLA

EMILY🌼he's being such a bitch for what??

EMILY🌼
he's being such a bitch for what??

AUBREY🩹
do you want us to come over?

EMILY🌼
i think i'm gonna just cry and sleep

BELLA
no you're not

AUBREY🩹
my dads home from work
we're getting bella
going to the gas station
and then staying at your house

EMILY🌼
ugh sure.
love you both
seen

• • •

after about fourty-five minutes, i heard the front door open then footsteps coming up the stairs. my door opened and aubrey, bella and nick came in.

"i didn't know you were coming nick." i said smiling at him.

"yeah well i felt bad so i was coming over to see how you were and the girls just pulled up outside."

"we brought goods guys." aubrey told us, throwing all the stuff she bought on my bed. there were red bulls, chips and different types of candy's.

i picked up the remote and put on netflix, i scrolled through the movies before we came across 'call me by your name'. it's one of my favourite movies, i could go on forever about it and i never get sick of it so without hesitation, i put it on.

• • •

the movie had finished and bella and aubrey were asleep, they fall asleep while watching just about every movie.

"hey," nick started saying, "are you sure you're okay?"

"yeah, honestly." i replied.

"i've known you long enough to be able to tell when you're lying about your feelings. why are you so sad about it?"

"i liked him."

nick stared at me in shock. "shut the front fucking door. no way."

i nodded my head at him before he spoke again.

"i have a confession... matt likes you but didn't know that you liked him back so he slid up to alia. so while it's fresh for them, i'd jump in and tell him before it's too late."

i looked at nick with a blank look on my face. i thought he knew i liked him but he just didn't want to ask me.

"you've got it be kidding me." i said shocked.

"nope, speak to him tomorrow after he's been to see alia. it might make him change his mind if he sees you straight after."