The accident

Savannah's P.O.V
Me and my mum,stepdad rick and brother Ricky were driving home from Missippi. my parents were fighting as usual,my brother was playing games on his P.S.P while I listened green day.
*2 hours later*
I was looking out the window until I herd my mum scream and the car jerked and started spinning then we hit a guard rail and the car flipped. I woke up in a hospital then a nurse walked in " how are you feeling sweetie" the nurse asked "I'm fine,where is everyone " The nursed frowned "I'm so sorry Hun but they died in the accident you where the only survivor" she said then 2 cops walked in,wait I know them "May we speak to her in private" one of the officers said and with that the nurse left. "hi I'm officer Camp and this is my partner officer Ranly" I know them why are they introducing themselves "hi josh,hi dani" "so I guess the nurse told you about your family" josh said with a frown."yeah she did, so now what's going to happen to me" they look at each other "we have to take you to a foster home" dani says "so when do I get to leave" I ask. "30 minutes we will take you to get your stuff then take you to the foster home".
*30 minutes later*
We leave and I go and pack my stuff and say good-bye to Jordan and Hannah because I may never see them again but hopefully I will. On the way to the foster home we listened to my chemical romance and green day.
*15 minutes later*
We arrived at the foster home and a lady walks out with a big smile one her face "Hi I'm mrs.capulet and you must be savannah". I put on a small smile "yes that's me" josh and dani grab my stuff "well I will show you to your room". we walk inside and go upstairs down the hall in a little room with one little bed "well this is it I will let you guys be" she leaves the room "well if u need anything you have our numbers" josh says while setting down my stuff "thanks you guys are the best". we hugged each other and then they left. Mrs.capulet walks in "alright you stupid bitch hurry up and unpack then come do your chores" "what about diner" with that she slapped me "your to fat to be eating now don't speak to me unless I give you permission " then she walks out. I unpack and go down to do my chores "here is a broom now sweep" I seep the floors and when I'm done It's time for bed. so I go to sleep.