The boy named martin

Savannah's P.O.V.
So we just arrived in London an we decided that me and my dad are going to share a hotel room and billy and mike are gonna share one next to ours. Once I put my stuff on my bed I decided to go for a walk so I slide my shoes on and was about to leave but dad ask "where are you going" I rolled my eyes and giggled a little he's so over protective some times " I'm going for a walk I'll be back in a little bit and yes I have my phone with me now bye" I ran out before he could say anything else. So I was walking around a corner when I bumped in to someone "sorry about that i wasn't paying attention" I blushed a little and looked up at the guy I bumped in to. " no that's ok I was the one on my phone, you must not from around here,I'm martin" he reached his hand out for me to shake it so I did "I'm savannah" we exchanged numbers and said bye. I got a little lost so I decided to ask Martin how to get to the hotel from the street I'm on (A/N: idk any streets in London so plz don't judge and also this is my first story so yeah*laughing emoji*) he told me how and so when I got there I went to lay down because it's 10 pm.
*in the morning*
I weak up to someone jumping on my bed and hitting me with a pillow and open my eyes to see billy jumping on the bed and mike hitting me with the pillow. "Get up trè is making breakfast" mike says as he throws the pillow at billy which made billy "fall" on my "get off of me I can't breath" billy laughed and got off of me. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen area "dad billy and mike tried to kill me" dad just laughed and finished cooking breakfast. I went to my room took a shower and got ready for the day. I sat on my bed and decided to text Martin since we have 30 minutes till we have to leave for rehearsal  (M=Martin & S = Savannah)
S~ hey
M~ hello :)
S~ wyd
M~ getting ready to go to a concert if the are still selling tickets hbu
S~ about to go out with my dad and his friends and ohhhh what concert ;)
M~ green day
OMG this is perfect i can invite him backstage and stuff. So I ran to up to my dad "daddy can I invite a friend to the concert pleassssse" I smiled really big " sure what's their name" He laughed a little  "Martin" he smirked at me "oh my little girl ha a crush" he hugged me and kept saying that.  "Dad stop" I tried to push him off but mike walked in walked in "uh what's going on" dad let's go "savannah has a crush"
Mike walks over "what's his name and i want to meet this boy"oh god . "Martin and she's bringing him to the concert" OMG I forgot to text him
S~ I'm going to that concert and have an extra ticket wanna come with me
M~ like a date ;)
S~ only if you want it to be ;)
M~ okay it's a date
S~ alright meet me in the front of the stadium at 5
M~ but the concert doesn't start till 9
S~ I know but I just wanna meet there we can go do something till the concert
M~okay see ya then ;)
S~ see ya ;)
Mike and dad are just standing there smiling at me I think they read the messages. Billy walks in "what's going on" mike and dad both say "Savannah's got a crush and the concerts gonna be their date" billy walks up to me puts a hand on my shoulder "they grow up so fast" he says all sad and wipes away a fake tear. I role my eyes at them and saw it was 3:30 "uh guys it's time to go" so we head to the car and got to the arena at 4 so I have another hour to kill
Martin's P.O.V.
I got ready for my date with savannah it was 4:30 so I got in my car to leave. I can't wait to see her god she's so beautiful. I arrive at 5 and parked my car and walked in front of the building and saw savannah standing in the front.
Savannah's P.O.V.
I was on my phone until I heard a British accent say "nice seeing you again" I look up to see Martin with a smile on his face so I gave him a smile "come with me" I grabbed his wrist and went to the back door and did the secret knock which was Billy's idea. "What are we doing" I giggle a little " you will see" mike opened the door with a big smile on his face "well don't you to look cute holding hands" I let go of martins wrist and roll my eyes. Mike walks a head and I walk in and Martin just stands there shocked " well you coming or not" he snaps back to reality and walks in. We are walking down the hall when dad stops us mid way with a huge grin on his face "Martin this my dad,dad this is Martin" they shake hands and I walk down the hall. I jumped on Billy's back "shit you scared me" I just laughed and Martin walked over to us "billy this is martin" lol my voice sounds funny with my chin on Billy's head. Mike walks in "Martin mike yada yada yada" they laugh at me. I get off Billy's back and sit on the couch and Martin sits next to me I lay my head on martins lap " goodnight wake me up when the concert starts".
*3 Hours Later*
"Savannah wake up" I wake up to someone shaking me and open my eyes and see Martin."what time is it" I asked Martin "8:45" we left to go to our seats "your so cute when u sleep" I blush "shut up" he laughed a little "it's true" he pinches my Cheek. The concert starts and me and Martin a rocking out to all the songs when "Wake Me Up When September Ends" me and Martin look at each other and he leans in closer to me and kisses me. After like a minute of kissing the song is over and we go back stage. "I need to go to the bathroom brb" with that martin walks away. I walk in the room and mike smirks at me "what" I asked "I saw that kiss" he wiggles his eyebrow and "I did to" says billy when he walks in. My dad walks in and hugs me "aw my baby girl is all grown up now" and him and billy hug and fake cry but immediately stop when Martin walks in. "H-Hey Martin" hopefully he didn't notice these idiots "hey why were they fake crying?" Fuck he noticed "I don't know they are weird oh hey look at the time I guess we should all get going I'll see you later Martin" "uhhh ok? Bye" we hug and he kisses me on the forehead and go are separate ways. "Awww you to are so cute together" "shut up mike oh my god" I'm probably blushing really bad. "You guys ready to go" everyone says yeah and we go back to the hotel and say good night.