Shopping and concerts

Savannah's P.O.V.
"Savannah wake up" someone is shaking me "5 more years" "haha that's funny but no get up". I get up and see billy lying in front of me with a huge smile on his face "come on sleepy head lets get breakfast" he gets up "ugh I don't wanna walk, will you carry me". "haha ok" he picks me up and carries me down stairs to the kitchen. tré has a weird look on his face and mike asked "why is billy carrying you" "I didn't feel like walking" they laugh.
*after breakfast*
" Ok get ready to go" tré said "go where" "we are taking you shopping". "oh ok"
*30 minutes later*
We all meet in the living room when we are done but it's funny how I'm the only girl and finish before everyone. "ready to go" tré asked and every one said yeah. we get in the car tré is driving mike in the front and me and billy in the back.
*15 minuets later*
We walk in to the mall, "where do you want to go" I think for a second "hot topic". we walk to hot topic and I look around and get lots of band shirts and ripped jeans then tré walks over "uh need a little help with that" looking at the huge pile of clothes in my hand "nah I'm good". we go and he pays for it and we get the guys and head out. "where to next" i smile "Starbucks" billy laughs and mike says "aren't you to young to be drinking coffee" a laugh "I've drinkin coffee my whole life" tré looks surprised. so we walk to Starbucks and I get a large double chocolate chip frapichino. the guys Order whatever they order.i walk in to Claires and almost buy the whole store haha oops. "Ok my feet hurt let's go" the laugh an shake their heads "haha ok then and we have a concert so wear one of the things you got because you are gonna come on stage". "uhhhh on stage uhhh ok?" Hahaha oh no I got people problems that's so many people ahhhhh. "aww what my little girl got stage fright" tré makes fun of me "yes" tré laughs.
* one hour later*
*Savannah's P.O.V*
We are at the concert when they start talking billy walks off stage picks me up because I would have refused to go. he was smart but it's not fair we get on stage "and that's my daughter " tré said I hide my face in my hands and try to run but mike caught me "nahahah where do you think your going" he "said with a huge smile "let me leave please" "nope" mike whispered I make a frowney face "aww don't give me that look come on now don't be shy" I hide my face in my hand again "haha ok guy she can leave now" tré laughs "aww ok" billy frowns "yeah thanks for ruining all the fun"mike let's me go and I run off the stage.
*30 minutes later*
The concert finally ended and we head home. I walk in to my room and slip into my pjs and fall asleep.