Chapter 1~Detention

Gabriella's P.O.V.

It's the last day of school! Finally! My alarm went off at 6:15, as usual. I had a good morning text from Troy. It said, "Good morning beautiful! Sleep well?" Aww! I just love him so much! Anyway, better get ready!

I took a quick shower, and blow dried my hair.

For my outfit, I went with some dark wash denim shorts, a neon pink cami, and a white crop top that said "dream" in black faded letters.

For hair, I put it up into a messy bun. For makeup, I did my usual routine- foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, and lip gloss.

I grabbed a granola bar and made myself some green tea.

When I was done with breakfast, I ran back upstairs to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I went back downstairs, I grabbed my purse and backpack. Then, I walked out the door.

As if on cue, Troy walked up my driveway to greet me. He gave me a passionate kiss, and said, "I missed you" and I said," But you just saw me last night!", and gave him a quick peck.

When we got to school, we parted ways and went to our lockers. Time for English, I thought. Ugh. Here we go...

Mr. Bieber, the English teacher, hates kids. He says, and direct quote, "I hate this job. Now turn to page 147." Literally.

Now I have detention, just how I wanted to spend my day. (Note the sarcasm)

Apparently, if you drop your phone and say shit, it really ticks him off. Can you guess why I got detention?

Troy's P.O.V.

So I got detention. Usual. Mrs. Cyrus is a very VERY angry person. Chad and I were making fart noises and singing the little einsteins theme song, and Mrs. Cyrus was not fond of it. I told him we should've sang wrecking ball, but he just wouldn't listen. So we have detention. I guess Gabriella and I won't be seeing each other until 3:30. ugh.

When I walked into the detention room, I was surprised to see Gabriella in there! Wth?

Gabriellea's P.O.V.

When Troy walked in, he looked shocked. I mean, yeah it was my first time in detention. I'm just glad I'm with him!

Mrs. Cyrus came in and gave us a sour look. She sucked in her lips and squinted her eyes until they were just little lines. She said," You two better not do anything, or you'll be here tomorrow, even if it's summer."

I silently groaned in my head at the thought of staying here.

Finally, when 3:30 came, we darted out of that place. We ran all the way to my house.

Troy's P.O.V.

Whe we got to Gabriella's house, we went in different directions. I knew exactly what the rest of the night was going to include: cuddles and movies.

I went to the hall closet and got 3 fuzzy blankets and 4 pillows. Gabriella went to the kitchen to make popcorn and get some snacks. While she was doing that, I went on Netflix and decided what movie to watch. I picked our favorite horror movie.

When Gabriella was putting salt and butter in the popcorn, I came up behind her and gave her a hug from behind. She jumped at first, but then realized it was just me. Then she turned around and gave me a kiss.