14 year old mate

Hi I'm Alisa I'm 14 years old, I'm a werewolf and the alpha' s daughter. I have brown hair and bright blue eyes. The thing is that my werewolf is apparently waiting for me to meet my mate to say something. Yeah I'm starting 9th grade because I'm just so smart. I was just going into my science class and saw a guy that looked like 20, but was dead gorgeous he had black hair and dark brown eyes that looked almost black as his eyes landed in me and he growled,"Mine," to me as this voice in my head was saying,"MATE!" Did I mention that I go to a werewolf school, yeah so everybody was used to it. I walked back into the deserted hallway and waited for my so called 'mate' to come out. He came out just like I suspected and looked at me with lust filled eyes. He blended down to my level and gave me a very passionate kiss and I responded with the same passion. Lips moving in sync we kissed in till I finally was out of breath and broke our very passionate kiss apart. "How old are you," I asked him. "21 years old and I just moved into the Moon pack," I smiled because that was my dad's pack. "That is good because you are going to live on the alpha floor now," I told him because he is going to be moving into my room. "Why I'm not the alpha and I'm not related to him," he protested. I laughed at his stupidity,"Your going to live with me, the alpha's daughter," I told him smiling. "By the way who are you," I asked him. "Mr. Jake Jakens beautiful, now who are you," he asked me and blushed for the first time in my life. "Alisa Brine," I told my mate. "Well Alisa Brine you are my mate and I want to be your mate forever," he told me. I just smiles.