ummmmm

Jake and I walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door and my dad said to enter. "Hi Dad," I said as I smiled and walked over to the chairs in front of his desk.

"Hi Sweetie," Dad said as he smiled back. "so we need to talk about how your relationship is going to work." I looked at him confused. "Alisa, your mother and I have been talking and we feel that you are too young to be having this kind of relationship," Dad said as he looked between Jake and me. Oh god is he going to make me break up with Jake. I look at Jake in worry and see that he's not going to be able to control his wolf if Dad keeps talking like this.

"Dad just stop. I am with my mate you can't stop that," I tell my dad as he just looks down at his desk.

"Jake I know that you just got here, but I banish you from this pack. If you are ever seen on these lands again you will be killed." I look at my dad in surprise. Did he really just do that? 

"No," I said as I looked up at my dad. "If he goes I go. You and I both know that I'm your only heir," I tell him as I stand up while grabbing onto Jake's hand.

"Jake let's go we need to pack," I say as we leave the room. I stop and lean up against the wall once we left dad's study. I slide down the wall just contemplating what to do next. "We are going to go back to my old pack," he said . I nod this seemed like the best idea yet. Jacke squats down and picked me up. I leaned up against his shoulder and he waled us to out room to pack. We soon had repacked just the essentials: clothes, electronics, chargers,mementos, and bathroom supplies. We each had a duffle bag and climbed out of the window. We crouch/ran over to Jake's car and we pulled out of the driveway. When we got to  the edge of the pack border both of us relinquished the claim that my dad had on us.