real life

"Ari you can't hide this! It's been six months!" Ellie said as she entered Aria's apartment. "I know! I know! I mean my belly is literally huge now!" Aria said. "Plus your dad keeps asking about you since you canceled dinner last week" Ellie said.

"I know but I can't exactly show up and be like oh guess what dad? Your about to be a grandpa!" Aria said sarcastically. "That's one way to say it" Ellie said. "That was no help Ella" Aria said. "Sorry. Did you tell your baby daddy?" Ellie asked.

"Ha no. It's not like he's gonna believe me" Aria said. "He might you never know" Ellie said. "When are you going back on set?" Aria asked. "We film next week" Ellie said. "Atlanta right?" Aria asked. "Yeah why you want to finally reveal your secret to the twd family?' Ellie asked.

Aria laughed. "I don't know" Aria said. "I think you should talk to Melissa. You know she's good at giving advice" Ellie said. "I know" Aria said. "Anyways what's baby feel like eating? I'm starving" Ellie asked.  "Definitely a meat lovers pizza" Aria said. "Again?" Ellie whined playfully.

The next week came faster than expected and both Aria and Ellie arrived on set. Aria went straight to Melissa's trailer avoiding everyone. She knocked on the door and heard a come in. She opened it revealing Melissa eating on her sofa.

"Oh! Aria it's been a while!" Melissa said coming to hug the girl. "It sure has Melissa. Can I talk to you?" Aria asked. "Of course! What's on your mind" Melissa asked. "Just don't tell dad but I'm pregnant and the baby's father doesn't even know" Aria blurted out. "Are you serious!?! Congratulations!" Melissa said.

"Thank you but in honesty I'm so scared" Aria said. "Honey don't be. This is good for you! Expect the part where your baby daddy doesn't even know! Who is he anyways?" Melissa asked. "Um you know Sebastian Stan?" Aria asked. "The one who played Captain America right?" Melissa asked.

"No he played Caps best friend. The one with the metal arm" Aria said. "Oh! Now I know who" Melissa said. "It was just a one night stand! I can't even be a mom! I'm not ready" Aria said with a few tears coming down her face. Melissa hugged the girl tightly.

"Oh sweetie. No mother is ready to be a mom. But your going to be a great one! Plus you have me to help babysit the lil one" Melissa said. "Thanks Melissa" Aria said. "Do you know the gender?" Melissa asked. "A little girl" Aria said. "Oh how wonderful! Does your dad know?" Melissa asked.

"I haven't had the heart to tell him" Aria said. "Darling I think your dad will understand. Plus he's getting old and probably wants grandkids" Melissa joked making Aria laugh. "Can I see the bump?" Melissa asked. Aria nodded and lifted her oversized hoodle revealing the bump she's been hiding.

"Your bump is so cute! Can I?" Melissa asked. "Yeah go ahead she's moving a lot right now" Aria said. Melissa gently placed her hand on her bump and felt him kick. "She's a kicker" Melissa said. "She sure is. Especially when she keeps me up at night" Aria joked.

Soon Aria made the decision to go tell her dad. She found him in his trailer reading the script for the next episode. He was dressed in his Negan outfit since he just finished a scene. She knocked on the open door which got his attention from where he was.

"Well I'll be dammed. How you doing peanut?" Jeffrey asked coming to hug the girl. "Hi dad. Can I talk to you?" Aria asked. "Of course! You can tell your old man anything. Come sit" Jeffrey said sitting where he was originally. "Now before I say anything just know I love you okay?" Aria said.

"Ok?" Jeffrey asked confused. "Dad.. in about three months your going to be the grandfather to my baby girl" Aria said in tears. Jeffrey's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" Jeffrey asked. Aria took of her hoodie revealing her bump. Jeffrey stood up and walked over to the sofa where Aria was sitting.

Jeffrey hugged Aria as she sobbed in his jacket. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jeffrey asked. "Because I'm scared dad. The father doesn't even know about this because it was just a one night stand. I'm going to be a mom and this baby won't even have a father" Aria said. "It's going to be okay" Jeffrey said in the most gentle tone.