Love

Charlie pov
————————
I woke up at 7:45am and got a text from my boyfriend Nick he said " wanna come over Later? X "
I replied with " sure! See you later " me and nick were dating for about a 6 weeks, he agree that we shouldn't have to hide our relationship anymore from his friends I said " but what if they bully you I don't want you to get hurt like me " he look at me and said " I promise they won't hurt me or you and if they do hurt you I'm gonna to kill them " I get up from bed and start heading to the shower washing my hair and stuff after about 20 minutes I turn the water off and change into nick shirt and sweater and my pants and some socks, and I go straight downstairs to go make some food for breakfast I open the fridge and get some three eggs and a sausage I heat the stove and put a pan over it and start cooking about five minutes after cooking I start eating.

After I'm done eating I go to my room and lay down texting my friends, Tao says " hey guys wanna meet up later? " I say " can't I'm hanging out with Nick! " Tara says " sure! " I turn my phone off and think of nick, sometimes I overthink that he just will leave me and doesn't care about me.. sometimes I wish I was dead

Nick pov
———————
I text my boyfriend charlie saying " wanna meet up later? X " he replies " alright " I have a present for Charlie a necklace it costed a lot of money I wanted to buy it for him cause I care about him a lot and I love him so much. I lay in bed still thinking of Charlie he smile oh it so adorable.. I get up and change into new clothes and go downstairs to feed nellie, after feeding her I get ready to see Charlie. I leave the house and walk over to his while walking I see couples everywhere holding hands.

I make it to Charlie house and knock on his door, I hear somebody coming Down the stairs and I see Charlie open the door he says " hey Nick! " I say " hey Charlie " I walk in and Charlie grabs my hand and takes me to his room. He closes the door and says " I though you weren't coming till later? " I sit on his bed and say " well yea but I wanted to see you early my love " I see Charlie blush and he sit next to me on the bed I look at him and give him a kiss, Charlie kisses back. He says " so what you wanna do? " I look at him and say " wanna play Mario kart? " he get up and get the switch started " you know I'm gonna to beat you in Mario kart " he says while laughing I say " yea right! "

After about six rounds of Mario kart I kept losing " see I told you! " he says while smiling he looks so cute and adorable I hold his hand and say " I love you Charlie.. " Charlie pauses the game and look at me and say " I love you more Nick " he leaned in and kiss me, we started making out for a while until we need air he whisper in my ear " you giving me a erection " I blush and look down and see his budge I say " whoa nick " he says " save your tongue for later Charlie " I blush so hard and say " okay nick "

After nick erection problem he says " hey so harry having a party tomorrow and we're invited do you want to come? " I look at him in a worried way and say " are you sure? I never been to a party " he says " I want you to come please? Charlie " I nodded my head and hug him. He hugs me back and says " I love you so much " I say " I love you more Nicky " Nick blush's at that nickname he says " okay char " I blush and say " awww "

* 5 hours later *
Charlie pov
———————-
Nick says " I wish I didn't have to go " I look at him and say " I know I wish you didn't " he gives me a quick kiss and hug and leaves he so adorable..

I get a text from nick

Nick: I love you char ❤️

Charlie: I love you more Nicky ❤️