Stars 💫

Your wish is here! Heartstopper is back in the work ( I'll post more after sep 23 )

Charlie pov
________
I felt like watching the stars with my boyfriend Nick, I decide to go text him if he wanted to watch them tonight..

Charlie_719
Hey Nick do you want to watch the stars tonight?
Seen

Nick_nelson
Sure Charlie! But where you want to watch them?
Seen

Charlie_719
I have a trampoline we could watch them there and have a sleepover in there! Xox
Seen

Nick Nelson
That's sound amazing Charlie! See you at 8 I love you ❤️
Seen

Charlie_719
Aww I love you to see you soon!
Seen

I have a smile on my face and I'm so excited for me and Nick to watch the stars! I get up and put on my shoes and walk to the store, I see that everyone is getting ready for Halloween sense I see people putting up decorations like cobwebs and pumpkins. I go inside Walmart and see a while section of Halloween decorations from fake pumpkins, costumes, candy, hats, buckets, and more! I decided to grab some Halloween stickers and a spooky pumpkin that's lights up! I keep walking through Walmart getting some snacks and pillows and blankets and see Alex one of the bully's.. I keep walking but I see more bully's and I just avoid them and make it to the self check out place.. I think everyone looking at me.. I have horrible anxiety and I feel like they are judging me.. but as nick said " you shouldn't worry about what people think " i scan my items and it come out to 60 bucks, I pay and leave Walmart carrying almost what seems like 1 million bags back home.

Nick pov
______
I was just scrolling though Instagram when I see Charlie message me. He wanted to watch the stars tonight sense they would be bright, I agree and he decided we would watch them in his trampoline and sleep in there. I get up and pet Nellie who is laying down, I go downstairs and see my mom making lunch. She said " oh dear? Do you wants some dinner I made Spaghetti! Your favorite " I was going to say no thanks but spaghetti was my favorite so I said " sure mom! " I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table and eat my spaghetti. After I finished I text Charlie.

Nick_nelson
Hey Charlie! See you in 2 hours xox
Seen

Charlie_719
See you soon! I got us some snacks and if you want we could play your Nintendo if you want?!
Seen

Nick_nelson
That would be fun! I'll bring it!
Seen

I put my phone down and say " hey mom is it okay if I spend the night at Charlie's? " my mom says " yes as long you return at 9am in the MORING cause we going on vacation " my face drop when I heard that I said " what?! Where?! " my mom said " to Florida! " I said " for how long?? " my mom said " about a week we are seeing your uncle and your brother " I hated my brother he would always bully me.. I say " oh okay I'll pack right now " I put my plate in the sink at go upstairs and pack my stuff up and tell my mom I'm leaving!

I start walking to Charlie house in the dark trying to be careful to stay away from strangers.

Charlie pov
_______
I have everything set up in the trampoline, go inside and hear the door knock I see Nick! I hug him and say to come in, he says " hey! I miss you " while he gives me a hug back I say " I miss you more come on! " I grab his hand and pull him outside to the trampoline where I covers it all with blankets and we get inside and we cuddle and watch the stars all night.. until we fall asleep!

_____________
Finally a new chapter! Thank you everyone for the massive support on this book! Heartstopper for life ❤️ Well See you in the next chapter! On sep 28 ( I just wanted to make a chapter to get everyone excited for this book to be in the works again! )