Car crash ( a joke chapter )

Nicks pov
________
Charlies birthday was a week ago, we had a lot of fun! Charlie friends came over and we had a great time.. until he started acting weird he been
Silent these couples of days and I'm worried I think something happened to him... he doesn't talk to me a lot anymore I wonder what wrong?

Charlie pov
___________
I been distancing myself from nick, I just feel like doing it he didn't care anyways he was probably to busy on his other life than me I look at him and say " hey " nick looks at me and says " hey Charlie you alright? " I look at him and nodded nicks smiles at me and I blush super hard he just so cute I get up and say " I'm going to the store " nick said " be careful " Charlie left and got into the car and drove to the store... he hears his favorite music called " brutal "

" I'm so insecure that I'll die before I drink "

Charlie didn't pay attention to the road and crashed into a tree, he passes out
____________________________________

People were coming to help Charlie get out the burning car. Nick came to the rush and saw Charlie passed out he was yelling at the cops to let him see him! Nellie saw Charlie and was whining, the police took Charlie to the hospital.. after it felt like hours the doctors said " Charlie didn't make it... " nick was crying on the floor with tau and Elle... nick said " why take my charlie... why "

___________

The end
This book is completely im so busy to write anymore but I'm making a Steve x Jonathan Byers book you guys should read! Until next time! See you soon
In the Upside down

____

Update!!!!
Aug 14 2022
This was a joke chapter okay!!!!
This book is being work again on September 23