Party

Nicks pov
_______________
I wake up, and I see a message from my boyfriend Charlie I read what it says.

Charlie: morning Nicky! ❤️🌹

Nick: morning char ❤️

Charlie typing...

Charlie: are you sure you want me to go to harry party? What if I'm annoying and stuff

Nick: hey don't say that my love, your not annoying also I want you to come to his party

Charlie: okay I'll be over soon x

Nick: okay I love you ❤️

Charlie: love you to ❤️
Seen

I get up and go take a shower, after I get out of the shower I get change and hear a knock at my door I walk downstairs and see Charlie at the door. I open the door and hug him tightly, " I love you Nick " Charlie says as I pull him inside and close the door.
I say " I love you to Charlie, also we're home alone " I say while teasing him he blushes at me and kisses me, we kiss for a while before getting air. We go to my room and Charlie lays on the floor he opens instagram, while I'm on the bed on my phone I take a picture of Charlie and send it to him saying " cutie " Charlie opens the picture and looks at me he gets up and kisses me gently I kiss back but we get a little out of hand kissing when we both fall off the bed " ow Nick really! " Charlie says laughing " hey it was you char! " I say laughing I smirked at him and kiss his neck gently Charlie moans softly and i stop and sit on the bed " sorry Nick.. I didn't mean to moan... " Charlie says " hey your not allowed to say the s word " nick says while coming over to me and hugs me.

* 1 hour later *
After we cuddle for a while Nick says that harry party start in 1 hours and he tell me to shower, I take a shower and think of nick. Meanwhile nick see Charlie phone go off he look at a message from Ben hope he reads it " hey Charlie if your not at harry party your getting beat the hell up fag " nick look at the message and was surprised he was worried and wanted to protect Charlie he was going to reply but Charlie came into the room with new clothes on and stuff. Charlie says " hey " nick say " hey how was your shower? " Charlie grabs his phone and reads the text and says " oh Umm it was alright " nick
Look at me and said " I saw what Ben said... " Charlie look at me " If he touches you or calls you any name I'm beating him up okay? " nick hugged Charlie " nick I'm use to it already I'll be fine... " nick look at me and said " well you shouldn't be used to it! And don't say the s word " Charlie said " sorry... "

* Charlie and nick arrive at harry party *

Me and Charlie walk in Nick doesn't hold my hand and we hear that the house is very loud Nick see harry and harry says " nick! Come over here " nick walks to harry and his friends " I'm surprised you came, guess who here! Tara jones " they keep talking for a while and nick doesn't see Charlie anymore Nick ditches his friend and try's to find him.

Charlie walks around and accidentally runs into somebody I said " sorry.. " and I see Ben " Charlie! " Ben pushes me into a wall and kisses me and touches me everywhere I try to get him off but he doesn't then I hear somebody yell and they pulled Ben off of me I was in tears.. I see nick punches him and Ben ran off " Charlie! You okay?? " I say " yea-a I'm fine " nick said " what happened?? " Charlie said " well you were busy with your friends so i just walk around-d the house then I ran into Ben and he started doing stuff to me " Charlie started crying more and more I grab his hand and find a quite room and I kiss him gently " if Ben come over to you again I'm killing his ass! " nick cuddles me and says " I love you " I stare at nick and say " I love you more "

Ben: Charlie! Your going to die! See you on Monday faggot

Charlie: oh...

Nick looks at me and see the message, hey your not going to school on Monday your staying with me for the week.

* harry party ends *

I text my parents I'm staying with nick for the week they said " oh okay that fine have fun " Nick mom says it fine. We walk to nick house holding hands while we enter the house we go upstairs and lay down in bed. Nick says " goodnight my love " while he wrapped his arm around my waist I say " goodnight I love you "