Call

Zhan and Yibo were both drained after the shoot, very very tiring, more tiring than a workout of a hundred times. But even though they're tired, the two before they went to bed, they didn't forget to call each other. The face time lasted for an hour before Yibo heard soft whimpers of snores coming from the other line. 

"Good Night, Zhan-ge" He didn't end the call but instead he placed it near him and went to sleep. Feeling really drained

The next morning Yibo woke up earlier, it was almost 8 AM, the call was still there and he heard snores, Zhan was still asleep. It was his first time joining in the filming process, also his first time acting at a movie, it's only normal that he's exhausted. Yibo placed the phone near his ear and called out softly, "Zhan ge? Wake up you little bunny, rise and shine~!" 

He hears Zhan say, "nngggghh, just five more minutes~" He would be lying if he'll say that he wasn't turned on by that cute moan of his. Yibo smiles it off and then went to the batroom to take a bath, the phone was left on the bed. 

After less than an hour, Yibo came out with a towel hanging around his waist, and another one rubbing his hair, he just took the phone and tossed the towel to the rack. "Zhan ge?" 

But what he heard was something unexpected. 

JUST KIDDING

Zhan was still snoring when he came back from taking a bath. Yibo turned on Face Time, after a few taps, Yibo can see Zhan. 

He just looks so cute even when he's asleep. Yibo really wanted to hug Zhan right now and then let him ruffle his hair. Those lips that looks sweeter than the sugar in my coffee. And about coffee OUCH!

I accidentally dropped the cup of coffee as I was surprised when the heat travelled through my skin. It's burning. 

I almost forgot that I'm still connected to the call in which I left my phone on the table. 

ZHAN POV

I heard Yibo scream just now, "Yibo?" I was still rubbing my eyes. I'm am still sleepy. I picked up my phone and saw Yibo. 

Yibo chuckles, "Did my bunny get a nice rest last night?" My face turned really red beet then white like I saw a ghost. 

 So early in the morning he really saw my drooling face!?!? I hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash up and take a bath, I wore cute bunny eating a carrot sweatshirt today and ripped jeans. 

I went out of the bathroom with a pink face still embarrassed from earlier. 

Days and weeks passed by as they go on with the shooting. Zhan and Yibo decides to move in together when they can find a great place. They still need to consider a few things like a place that is near their workplace, not a spotlight so the fans won't spot them easily. 

They might as well rent out a whole apartment to keep out paparazzi's. It has been almost half-a-year since they start dating. Zhan has become more open to others and Yibo starts to be friendly and he improved greatly at socializing with others. 

But sometimes it annoys Zhan to see others get too close to Yibo, not too far away from that on Yibo's mind. Every girl or guy drools over him with their kitten eyes. I hate kittens... [This is Yibo's POV and he's allergic to kittens. Just adding it here]

Yibo's musical with WWX was postponed as the celebrity himself took a leave for 5 years. No one knows where he went and Yibo wasn't worried about it. The company and his father will deal with it. 

Now he's just focused on himself and Zhan. As a dominant alpha he's quite angry when others touch what isn't his. Even when someone like Haoxuan places their arm on Zhan's shoulder Yibo is annoyed. 

Alpha's problem of being overly possessive

Zhan has been doing well and his relationship with Yibo is quite smooth, but he's just worried about the calmness before the storm. Perhaps he read too much books or wrote much about mystery and tragedy stories. He brushes that thought away, afraid of being followed by bad luck. 

But Zhan lately has always been feeling dizzy and he's always spacing out. Who knows what kind of disease he's infected with. He visits the doctor the next day. 

"Mr. Xiao, how long have you been having this sickness?" Asks the doctor. 

"Lu jie, it's been a week. Besides just call me Zhan. We're cousins after all" Zhan prefers the Xuan Lu at home than the one as a doctor right now. 

"Hey Zhan" Xuan Lu whispers to Zhan. Yibo who is outside is worried right now. Of course he came with Zhan on his check-up. He insisted to...

"What?" Zhan was loud. He didn't mind that Xuan Lu was whispering at all.

"I want a niece alright" After blurting out those words she winked at Zhan and turned to her computer.

"..." BLANKKKKKKKK

At this point, Yibo barged in and saw Zhan spacing out, "Zhan ge? Gege?" He caressed Zhan's face and cupped it. "What's wrong Xiao Tuze?" 

Just then Xuan Lu reveals the news. "I'm going to be an aunt!" 

Zhan connected everything but instead of being happy he began tearing up. Xuan Lu was worried while Yibo still didn't understand the situation, but his heart is weak to Zhan after all, how can he take it when Zhan's crying?

"Ge, don't cry. What happened?" Zhan was still sobbing in Yibo's embrace. 

 Not long after that Zhan fell asleep. Yibo flicks his nose like a rabbit and faced the doctor, "Dr. Lu, how is Zhan ge?" 

Xuan Lu sighed and connected the computer to the monitor in front of Yibo, "Are you his partner?" 

"Yes" He answered without thinking twice, well it's true why should he refrain from admitting it. 

"Did you use protections when you had sex?" Dr. Lu was still organizing documents as she already know the answer. 

"Depends on Zhan ge's mood" Like whenever Zhan wants it, be it raw or with condom Zhan ge will always be the one to decide. 

"Congratulations, you're going to be parents. Zhan is 4 months pregnant" She shows the ultrasound of Zhan's stomach ont he monitor, Yibo gasped in awe but came back to thought about his gege crying. 

A smile turned upside down, "This is great news but why did Zhan ge cry?" The question was for Dr. Lu

"I don't know" She also warned Yibo about his possible changes during this period of time. 

-Mood Swings-
-Sudden Cravings-
-Too Clingy-
-Gets Angry Easily-

4 months so it would link with the day they did it during Zhan's birthday. See u on next chapter next week maybe.