~Special Chapter~

He took my head and forced his way on my mouth, my hands tied behind my back, I can't resist his pheromones controlling me, he is in his rut on our 3rd year anniversary. The present I prepared for him was a BDSM sex... I bondaged myself and prepared some toys, but I forgot to take note of his rut. 

My buttons pop out one by one as they revealed my chest, he plays with my hardened pink nipples and sucked on them. My ass will be worn out for the next week after tonight. But I won't regret it. 

Being ravished by your hot and handsome husband like this, how can you resist? I pulled away and took off my underwear, I saw him loosening his tie and unbuckling his belt. We were left naked on the bed when he gestured for me to come over. 

Like an obedient dog, I went and sat on his lap, I took the big rod in my hands and slipped it on my ass when he suddenly pushed me to the bed, "Not yet baby!" He pressed a button and something inside me is vibrating, Damn, he's quite playful. 

He even set it to the max level, couldn't take it anymore I begged him, "Please~ Please take that out! I want you~" 

I heard him curse, "Fuck, how're you so hot Zhan?" 

He positioned himself and immediately thrust in deep and fast without preparing me or giving a warning, I moan with pleasure and my ass tightened around his large and thick rod like wanting it to stay. 

"So tight!" 

He thrusts in and out, back and forth. I was drooling with pleasure, "Which one is better baby? Me or that toy?" I can't believe he's even jealous of a toy. He once again nipped on my neck and played with my rod too. 

I came both in the front and back, soon his pace was faster than before, he took it out as I moaned in dissatisfaction, having something that big inside of you then suddenly taking it out. It feels empty. "Seduce me, baby" 

I was on fours and I stick out my butt, I shake my lower body making the buttcheeks jiggle, I look back at him, "Daddy~ Fuck me please" 

He puts his cock inside my ass suddenly and pulled me into our position making him go deeper. I can feel it in my womb, not long after he came directly into my uterus. 

He suddenly bit my neck and marked me again, I don't know how many times he marked me already. But after that was more painful, he was suddenly swelling inside of me, I groaned in pain, what the hell? He's knotting?! 

In these years, he must be hoping for a child, although he doesn't say it... I know every alpha wants a child to be born in their omega, but I was a late bloomer. My system is probably infected, but I hope I am not infertile or it'll really shatter his hope. 

That's all cause I still need to do 1 more special chapter