Chapter 26

Two years had passed and Y/n decided to go back in Kyoto.

She disbanded Higabana but created another gang named Golden Bullet (if you don't like it then change it)

But the thing is Y/n changed, she became cold towards people, not showing any emotions and it's rare to see her smile, laugh and other things.

And one day she decided to go back in Japan with her gang

*Time skip*

Y/n and the others are now at Japan and you guys rented a big apartment.

Wakasa's Pov:
It's been two years since my sister left I really messed up that day, I wonder what is she doing right now but I hope she's ok.

"Waka its time for the meeting!"
Shinichiro shouted as I lazily stood up and went to where our meeting is.

"I want you guys to know that there's a new gang here in Japan and it's called golden bullet although they are really strong a few days ago they attacked some of our members and tenjiku's member aswell including toman."

Shin said as I just listened as he said that we will have a fight with them next week.

After the meeting, I was about to go home but shin wanted me to hangout and he was annoying so I just agreed.

End of Wakasa's Pov

Y/n's Pov
We are fighting my brother's gang again with tenjiku and toman of course

Im currently at the rooftop of an abandoned building just looking at the view as I heard a noise so I went down and saw Kazuyo and the other's and..... Takemichi?

"What's happening here?"
I asked.

"Boss, Hanagaki just went out of nowhere."
Kazuyo said as I landed my eyes on takemichi.

"Y/n-chan your back?! W-Wait are you the leader of gold bullet?"

Takemichi asked me twice as I just nodded my head which made him shocked.

"Takemichi you better leave now."
I said which made him scared as he nod his head and went out of the building.

"Boss he'll report it to manjiro and the others y know."
Kazuyo said

"I know but its fine, sooner or later they'll find out anyways. Let's see what will they do."
I said as I went back to the rooftop eating my taiyaki that akari gave me.

End of Y/n's Pov

*Third Person POV*

Back to the others, they were just hanging out when they saw takemichi taking his breath as mikey asked him what's wrong.

" I-Its Y/n-chan she's back and.."

"She is the leader of Golden Bullet"

______________________________________________
Yo guys sorry if its short im really in a rush again