Chapter 19

After that incident Y/n could always feel that someone is following her, she suspect that it's Hanma cause she once caught him following her, and after 3 days she told this to Wakasa.

"Hey Waka."

She called

"Yea?"

"I didn't tell you this but hanma's been recently following me every day."

"What? Why didn't you told me? From now on I'll drop you to ur school and pick you up. I'll ask mikey and the others to do it if I'm busy."

He said

"What? But-"

"No buts Y/n

" Come on i could fight!
Im not a leader for nothing!"

" I know but still you could be in danger."

After a few arguments Y/n gave up.

Since that day Wakasa always drops Y/n to her school and pick her up after, and hanma stopped following Y/n but that is one of his plan.

After two weeks Waka let Y/n go by her own again.

And now Y/n is on her way to school.

Time skips...

School was over and Y/n is on her way home since she just want to go home since The fight between black pierce(I think?) and Higabana was cancelled.

When suddenly Hanma appeared in front of Y/n.

"Hello again Y/n~"
He said grinning

"The heck? What do you want again?!"
Y/n shouted

"Chill~ just come with me."
He said

"No! Why would I anyways."
Y/n said

But Hanma grabbed Y/n's wrist and started dragging her but she managed to stop him.

Y/n is a hard headed person.
And when she didn't want to go with him.

Hanma grabbed a pocket knife to scare Y/n but she suddenly moved.

Hanma thwn accidentally stabbed
Y/n and right on time the sano siblings past by and saw them.

Hanma then ran away while the four ran to Y/n and brought her to the hospital.

(Y/n is always on the hospital haha I dont know what to write so that why she's in The hospital don't worry she won't be in the hospital for the next parts,Back to the story)

The sano siblings were waiting outside of the room when shinichiro called wakasa and told him everything that had happened l.

Time skips...

The sano siblings and Wakasa is waiting outside when the door of the room opened and the doctor came out.

"She's fine luckily the stab wasn't too deep she can go home tomorrow."

The doctor said as the five sighed in relief and thanked the doctor.

They went inside Y/n's room and saw Y/n. She's already awake.

They then went to her.

"Thank god your ok Y/n!"
Emma said with a slightly worried face.

"Are you ok?"
She asked

"Yes I'm fine emma."
Y/n answered with a smile.

"Who did this to you?"
Izana asked

"It was Hanma."
He forced me to come with him but I refused and then he brought out a knife to threaten me but then he accidentally stabbed me."
Y/n answered.

Wakasa thwn told them that he will go somewhere but Y/n already knew where an what he will do.

To wakasa

He went to an building and saw hanma there. He suddenly attacked hanma but hanma dodged his attack.

" Why the heck did you stab my sister?!"

He asked hanma furiously.

"It was an accident you know. And beside she's being stubborn."
He answered

They started to fight and wakasa saw the opportunity to kick him in the head so he did

Now hanma is laying there unconscious.

Wakasa went back to the hospital and looked after his sister.

The next day Y/n went home.

That's all for today bye!