Chapter 28

The fight continues and Y/n is still watching the fight and her attention lands on his brother and his friends fighting your friends.

"Heh this is interesting
Y/n said coldness visible in her voice.

Back to the others.

They are still fighting them when suddenly Jacob stopped fighting waka which made waka stopped aswell and when the others saw it they stopped aswell.

"What wrong jacob?"
Kazuyo asked

"Wakasa-san you can pass."
Jacob said to waka.

"What?"
Waka and the others asked confused.

"This isn't right you guys we all know and talked about this, Someone need to stop Y/n we don't want her seeing like this and i believe the one who can stop her is her brother."
Jacob explained

"Yea exactly we can't stop her and I miss the old Y/n."
Kazuyo said

"Well we need to let Wakasa-San pass but only him though we need to fight the others so that Y/n won't notice and be suspicious of us."
Akari explained as they agreed to let only Wakasa go and stop her sister.

Luckily Y/n didn't saw them

Y/n Pov:

I was watching the fight and my attention goes back to my brother and his friends fighting but i didn't spotted my brother as i feel a presence on my side as i look at my right side and saw my brother looking at me while grinning

"As much as it feels like betraying Y/n, it's for the best."
Mei said.

Third person pov

Y/n immediately stood up and stepped back and stopped as her and his brother is staring at each other.

"Y/n.."
Wakasa mumbled

"Heh it's been so long right?"
Y/n replied coldly

"Y/n pls stop this come back to us, to me."
Wakasa said trying to stop his sister

"What? Are you kidding me?"
Y/n said while laughing as she stopped

"You said you wish I wasn't born right? That you wish I disappear? Well I already did and now you want me back? Just go back cause whatever your gonna do I'm not gonna go back ever again."
Y/n said as she glared at him.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't mean those words I said to I just got so angry."
Wakasa said

"Its too late now Wakasa, Wanna fight?"
Y/n asked grinning.

"I guess I can't stop you.. So sure."
Wakasa answered as Y/n took of her uniform and threw it some where as they began to fight.

Back to the others...

"So they're already fighting huh."
Malia said panting as they stopped the fight.

Back to the Imaushi siblings

They both seemed so tired as Y/n kicked her brother that made him fall but got back on his feet

Y/n pls stop this, I love you so much sis, I regretted everything I said I'm truly sorry."
Wakasa apologizes to her sister

"Shut up."
Y/n whispered

She stood there looking at her feet when suddenly wakasa did something that made her stop

Wakasa hugged her as he apologizes to her as Y/n came back to her senses and realized what she has been doing is wrong as she began to tear up and in the end she cried all the pain that she kept on her chest she all cried it out as wakasa hugged her tighter understanding her sister's pain.

Wakasa pov:
As I hug Y/n she started to cry, she burst out crying letting all her pain oit as i hugged her tighter.

I understand my sisters pain the pain she was that time those years i wasn't with her.

Y/n pov:
After my brother hugged me I realised what have i done the wrong things I did.

I dont know what to say as I began to tear up as I cried and let it all out.
As I let out all of my pain, misery or anything the only thing im thinking is what have I done.

"Im sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I said as he calmed me down

Wakasa pov:

"Im sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I heard my sister apologize as I calmed her down

She didn't do anything at all why is she apologising?

"Shh its ok princess it's not your fault."
I said

Third person pov:
The fight stopped as akari and the leaders of bonten stopped them as they look at the Imaushi siblings as the Golden Bullet's captains and vice captains look glad that their leader is back.

Back to the Imaushi siblings

Y/n has stopped crying as he looked up on his brother as waka looked back as he wioed off the tears coming out from her sister's eyes as he kissed his sister's forehead

"Come on lets go down now."
Waka said as she nodded

After Y/n's friends and the others explained everything that they let waka go to her.

"Im really sorry guys."

"Why are you apologising? It's completely fine! "
They said that made the girl smile

But then  Y/n felt something as she knelt down ang put a hand at her mouth and started coughing blood as the others panicked and then she passed out.

------------
Hey guys! Sorry if this was too short im really busy because of school and reminder there is 3-4 chapters left on this story, That's all bye!