16 (PureCacao)

Dark was wandering around the jewelry store, looking for a ring to surprise Vanilla. He was having a bit of a hard time deciding, knowing that Vanilla liked so many different things. As he was looking around, the Jeweler walked over and asked, "What or who are you getting a ring for?" Dark thought for a moment, mesmerized by all the shiny crystals. "I'd rather not share, if someone hears, lord knows what kind of gossip will fly around." said Dark.

Dark finally decided. He picked a silver ring with a heavy attention to detail on the ring itself and decorated with diamonds. The Jeweler said "That's a great choice, sir!" happily as they put the ring very carefully into a box. Dark paid, and the Jeweler said, "Have a great day!" As Dark turned around, he started gazing at all the shiny objects, almost zoning out. Then, all of the sudden, Vanilla entered the store.

Vanilla immediately ran over to give him a tight hug. Dark laughed and stroked his hair. "Never knew you'd be here." said Dark. Vanilla looked up at Dark with a warm smile and said, "Well, where do wanna go now?" Dark thought to himself for a moment. "How about I keep it a surprise?" said Dark. "I like that response." said Vanilla as he let go from Dark and held his hand as they walked out.

"So cute." said the Jeweler