8 (PureCacao)

(stupid long part 2 also different yayayayayayayayay)

Pomegranate Cookie entered her room, double-checking to be sure Licorice or Poison Mushroom were going to interfere with... whispering to candles and cuddling a body pillow. Anyways, she sat at the foot of her bed and pondered to herself for a moment. She then picked up a black and red candle and a box of matches. She struck the match and lit the candle. She lifted the candle to her face. As she was whispering her deepest secrets, Licorice snuck in and overheard Everything. He sneakily wrote everything she said down and snuck out, giggling as he closed the door knowing that Enchantress is only going to see Pome in a weird light. As Pomegranate was looking for something in her closet, Dark Enchantress kicked the door open and shouted, "WHAT ON MR. HAPPY-GO-LUCKYS' CRUMBY EARTH IS UP WITH YOU?!"

Pomegranate slowly turned around with the most irritated look she ever gave D.E., "What do you mean? Clearly, I've been in my room this entire time, there's no possible w-" Pomegranates speaking was interrupted by D.E. walking up to her. Pome slowly shuts her closet door just in case D.E. spots anything. Enchantress' intimidating look had her distracted for a split moment. "Go on, keep speaking" said D.E. "Sorry, I must've lost my train of thought...," said Pome.

D.E. got an inch or two closer and told her "I know what you did," in possibly the most fearful way she could. She then continued, "I know what you said to yourself. You want to know why?" Pome snapped out of her fear and said, "don't tell me one of them snuck in." D.E. raised her voice slightly, "YUP! And he wrote EVERYYYYTHINGG DOWN. According to him at least. Pome looked away with crossed shoulders and said "But isn't one supposed to cherish their leader? The one that brought them to the moment they were in. If they weren't in such a good light, then would they have that secret admirer?"

Dark Enchantress stood straight up for a moment and thought. "You aren't wrong. But I don't necessarily with love or any of that cute stuff." Pome sighed and said, "I know, I know." in a sad tone. "BUT!" D.E said to catch her off guard, "What I am going to deal with is if you don't fuckin whisper to yourself!"

"Can you make an exception for valentine's day?" said Pome in a squeaky voice, knowing the answers going to be a hard no. To her surprise, she said "Alright, fine." but, then leaned in and whispered to her, "But I swear to the man down under, Pome, you're one of the best people here. You know that. But, if those bloody accusations are true," D.E. lost her train of thought, "Uhm..." Pome giggled and said, "Cmon, you know they aren't true, isn't a bed already a pillow for your body?"