23

Y/n pov:

I open my eyes squinting as the room light was on.. i am feeling much much better...

I smiled and was about to snuggle my love when I feel nothing, I look here and there I didn't find him....

It was past 7:00 PM.. dude I slept long..

Standing up... I was about to exit the room when the door itself open revealing Taehyung..

He meet my gaze and his eyes widened, he was carrying a tray full of food...

He kept it aside on the Nightstand before hugging me and gently keeping me on bed...

"Yaah you can't leave your dad, doctor said you have to do strict bed rest for few days"

"But tae, I am okay see I am fine" i said streching my whole body

He shook his head and order me to sleep...

This guy sometimes check my patience....

But my thoughts removed when the mouth watering aroma filled my nose... I almost drooled...

"Is this for me" i asked excitement in my voice

"Yesss" he cooed and sit beside me

"But how did you get this?" I asked him confused as no way he gonna cook this

"Aish silly, I ordered this....i just kept the food in plates"

"Did you burn your hands while keeping it huh"

He shook his head and show me his both hands...

Damn that long slender fingers are beautiful, I wonder how it wil felt like when he will finger me-...

"Y/N"

I flinch and look at him who yell my name... He immediately jump on me making me shocked... His body was quivering..

"Yaah what happened"

"Y/n................ COCKROACH"

"COCKROACH" i scream and push him going outside the room... Taehyung scream and follow me outside.....

I immediately go down rushing and hide in the kitchen....

I hate.. cockroaches,

They are disgusting... Especially that flying one ewwwww.

"Yaah why you leave me their alone I was scared" taehyung came towards me hiding behind my back....

I didn't expect anything from this scaredy cat..

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind, I immediately took my phone which was thankfully inside my pocket and call the person I needed the most

On the call

Jimin: hell-.....

Y/n: JIMIN COME HERE FAST

Jimin: WAIT what happened, are you okay

Y/n: JUST COME FAS-.......AHHHHHHHH

Jimin: y-y/n-.. WAIT FOR ME

Call handed up....

The call get hanged up as taehyung snatch the phone all sudden making me scream...

"Did you just call jimin" he said with widened eyes.

"Yes, and don't you dare snatch my phone like this, you nearly gave me heartattack"

"But you know he is a wrong guy, he molested me and again you call him"