24

Taehyung lean more.. y/n was about to protest when he did something make her eyes widened...

He gropped her boobs! Making y/n hiss in pure pleasure when he tightly did it...

Taehyung immediately pull out widening eyes...

"Ommo, I am s-so sorry y/n.. i didn't know what gotten into me i-I thought you were a b-boy and have this like I d-do" he pointed at the image, his cheeks were extremely red...

Y/n just stare at him feeling some sort of new feeling...

She want him to touch her, she want to feel him....

He was continuously blabbering not noticing y/n was leaning closer to him, he was about to say something more when y/n cutted him off by smashing her lips on his...

Taehyung get caught off guard, his eyes widened by the sudden act of her...

Y/n kiss him deeply tightly gripping his waist, she pull him extremely closer that his body was pressing with her...

He whimpered at the proximity... She kiss him more deeply, slowly slowly taehyung also kiss her back, he wrapped his hands around y/n back, they both kiss each other passionately....

Y/n bite his lower lips making him moan loudly, she insert her tongue making the kiss more hot.. taehyung hand desperately holding y/n as he was about to lost control by the intoxication feeling he is having...

She gently push him making him fall on bed, she hover over him still kissing him like they were kissing for last time...

Due to loss of oxygen, they both pull out of the hot piping kiss... Taehyung breath heavily closing his eyes... He was about to open his eyes when he feels her lips tracing his jaw, his hands clench at the sensational feeling... He moan deeply....

Y/n trail his jaw with kisses till his chin... She grab taehyung neck and tilt it slightly, she kiss his neck, her hot kiss were making a big impact on taehyung...

She continues kissing his neck all over making taehyung hiss in pleasure, he never feel this good ever in his life...

Y/n lean and whispered in his ear with her rusky voice...

"Touch me babyboy"

Taehyung whimpered hard by her tone of voice, he immediately grip her waist tightly and trace it upwards going to her neck he pull her more deeper on his neck...

Y/n smirk and bite his neck...

"Ahhhh y-y/nah-.aahhh" he moan loudly when you bite him again

You suck on his mark, he move uncontrollably breathing heavily, he want to be inside her embrace deeper...

After making a fine deep hickey, she lean up and lick his earlobe making taehyung roll his eyes upwards in pure bliss.. he bite his lips harshly..

Unknowingly taehyung hand slide inside y/n shirt, her breath quickened when his hands go up and more up...

He almost reach till her bra, the cloth of her bra teasingly touching taehyung finger... Her hot breath fanned in his neck making him squeeze her, she moan clenching his neck, she pull out and crash her lips on his... He immediately kiss her back, The kis was going intense time to time...

This was the best make out and hot session they have... Only if taehyung wasn't innocent or atleast knew about sex, she would gone wild till now...

As the kiss goes, y/n started grinding herself onto him making him moan more loudly on the kiss...

"A-ahh ahhh d-d-don't ahhhhhh"

She continues grinding him. His hand unknowingly land on her boobs... Sh grind herself more, taehyung squueze her boobs without knowing...