Chapter 1: Extreme Prejudice part 1.

RC-1138 was aboard an LAAT Republic Gunship along side a Clone Trooper.

Their Gunship was preparing to drop them off at their designated LZ on the barren world of Geonosis.

CC-01/425: Welcome to Geonosis, 38. It's good to see that they finally unhooked you from the simulators. I've been assigned as your Advisor and will be your eye in the sky until further notice or we'll all get killed. Once you're on the ground you will rendezvous with Delta Squad. Delta 62 is nearby, your first objective is to find him and link up. The squad objective remains find Sun Fac and eliminate him. I'll be issuing further orders as you go, goodluck commando.

Weiss awoke and found herself in the middle of a warzone.

Weiss: Where am I and what's going on?

Weiss looked above her and saw the LAAT that Delta 38 was aboard.

Weiss hid behind a destroyed pillar.

CC-01/425: Okay we're above the LZ, hook in.

Delta 38 saw a Geonosian warrior fly up to the Gunship and towards the Trooper that was with him.

Delta 38: LOOK OUT!

Unfortunately the trooper was grabbed by the Geonosian warrior and the Geonosian flew away.

As Delta 38 got his boots on the ground he heard something behind him.

Delta 38: Come out with your hands up!

Weiss walk out from her hiding spot with her hands up.

Weiss: Don't shoot!

Delta 38 asked Weiss who she was and how she got to Geonosis.

Weiss: My name is Weiss Schnee and I don't know how I got here.

Delta 38 told that if she wanted to live then she should stick with him.

As Delta 38 and Weiss progressed Delta 38 got hit by an Anti-Infantry round and the Advisor noticed that it took 38's vitals from green to yellow.

CC-01/425: Delta lead are you alright? You just got hit by an Anti-Infantry round. Your vitals don't look very good. there's a medical station nearby, I recommend you heal yourself with bacta before proceeding.

Delta 38 went to the bacta dispenser and healed himself.

Weiss: What was that?

Delta 38: I healed myself using that bacta dispenser and unfortunately only commandos get bacta processing implants.

Delta 38 and Weiss progressed past the destroyed barricade.

CC-01/425: Delta lead get to the crashed Gunship and clear out those droids.

Delta 38 and Weiss got to the crashed Gunship and cleared out the B1 Advanced Battle Droids.

Trooper 16: Hey 35 check it out, commandos.

Trooper 35: If they're as any good as I hear, they can practically win the war themselves.

Delta 38: (If only they knew our real purpose.)

Delta 38 and Weiss approached another trooper.

Trooper: Sir, you're heading into enemy territory thick with droids and bugs.

Delta 38 and Weiss approached a makeshift barricade.

Trooper: We've erected barricades as a makeshift defense perimeter.

The droids broke through the barricades and engaged the clones.

Trooper: Hostiles have broken our line!

Delta 38 and Weiss assisted the troopers in dispatching the droids and progressed foward.

CC-01/425: Delta lead, there is a gun position near your position preventing our troops from advancing. I recommend that you pick up the Thermal Detonators from the ammo pallet and destroy that gun position.

Delta 38 told Weiss to stay put until he dealt with that gun position and picked up the Thermal Detonators from the ammo pallet.

CC-01/425: Grenades have been added to your inventory. Excellent now lob the grenades into that gun position.

Delta 38 tossed a Thermal Detonator into the gun position destroying it.

Delta 38: Come on Weiss let's get moving.

End of Chapter 1.