chapter 9: the Finale🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

『your POV』🌸

I was so mad, I ran so fast, faster than Naruto, doing the Naruto running pose, I teleport behind my evil stepmom unicorn, and said this "you stupid ass Son of a bitch motherfucker Piece of shit poo poo like bitch like donkey booger monster shit, Dusty crusty nasty musty dirty ass bitch, fat whore ass bitch slut monkey giraffe half fairy magical dust half horse ASS BITCH!!"

She turned around in shocked and I dropkick her, she fell to the floor with a little blood on her lip, And saw me transform into a, half giraffe half monkey half unicorn half dinosaur half dragon half Shrek half SpongeBob half Greek god half dog half Wolf half Chicken half pig, and a goddess like angel, with a gorgeous and beautiful dress I was floating like a chad goddess I am, my dog was about to move out and never come back, my evil stepsisters we're scared and shocked

『Discord mod』🥀

I was very shocked, to see my kitten transform into a beautiful goddess like angel, I need to stop Y/N aka kitten or else she's gonna destroy the whole world, then a whole wind came here to push me, but it was too weak for my fat ass body, I want to Y/N where she was Busy I tried to stop her but then somebody said this to me, it was her evil stepsisters, "it's too late now!, you can't stop her!" "But I need to stop kitten, or she's gonna destroy the whole world!" 

I want run quickly to stop Y/N, I grabbed her by her arm and the wind stopped, transform back to normal and start crying fell down to her knees, "kitten what's wrong?" "M-m-m-my m-m-m-mother a-a-and f-f-f-father w-w-were g-g-gods" "well what kind of Gods?"

"m-m-my m-m-mom w-w-was t-t-the g-g-goddess o-o-of h-h-hope a-a-and m-m-m-my f-f-father w-w-was t-t-the g-god o-of h-hate" she cried, I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back in tears then I looked all around, where the unicorn stepmom was dead, the dog was gone, and the sisters ran away, "it's ok, kitten sugar tits baby monkey donkey"

I look at to her beautiful eyes and she looked into my ugly ass eyes, and we....have....kissed...(gross)

☆彡[3 years later]☆彡

『your POV』🌸

We live a happy life, me and discord mod got married, we have two female kids, we were homeless, our kids have abandoned us, we live in a nasty dirty house, but we have died, return to the start and Michael Jackson was dancing, saying "YEE HEE" over and over again

✨🌸THE END🌸✨

{Bonus: Y/N have an EX named buff Ronald McDonald}

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸