One Smooth Criminal

It had been another tuesday night, stars in the night sky shining brightly as the faint howling of the wolves was heard in the background, every house's light turned off.

Oh, did I mention wolves?

Sorry,

I meant the shrieking of a young woman.

The woman was pinned against the wall, a gun to her head and a knife pointed at her throat, a thin line of blood sliding down her throat from where the knife was nudged.

"What's someone as pretty as you doing out, alone, at this hour?"

"I- I- I'm sorry! Plea-se, I'll g-go hom-e! Don- . . . Don't k-kill me. ." rough sobs escaped her eyes as the figure that kept her pinned smirked, deciding the woman didn't deserve the useless scare and sending a bullet through her head in one finger flick, letting her go and letting her fall down onto the floor gracefully.

Shame, she truly was pretty.

The young teen laughed as he blew the smoke out of his gun, moving his hand to his waist to strap it back onto his belt, doing the same with the knife.

"Man, why does everyone love walking in dark, empty, convinent-for-murder alleyways at night, where no one will see them? So cliché. ."

He sighed contently, shrugging his shoulders as he turned around to begin walking away -

Only to be pinned back onto the wall exactly where the lady was seconds before.

"Wh-"

"I truly don't get it either. They just love to sneak into tiny places like this, so convenient for people like us."

The soft, deep chuckle of the teen in front of him sent shivers down the murderer's spine as he shivered under the touch of the other.

"Wh-Who are you?!"

"You're stuttering, that's adorable. The name's Finn, by the way. What's yours darling?"

The pinned boy stood silent for a moment, taking in the masked sight of the teen before him.

Even though most of his body was covered in black fabric, his face could clearly be seen as he smirked down on the shorter male, his grey eyes piercing right through the boy's.

"E-Eth. . Ethan. ." he managed to stutter out, attempting to push Finn off of him only to get pinned down further, feeling Finn's fingertips bruise his shoulders if only by a little bit.

"Such a pretty name for such a pretty boy. Say, I've been. . Watching your work, for quite a while now." Ethan was let go, leaning against the wall as he felt his face flush up and turn a shade of pink.

"I thoroughly enjoy what you've. . . Done, for the past few months. And I was thinking of making an alliance with you, dear." Finn winked over at Ethan's direction, causing him to cover his face with his hands.

"I- I. . How do I- uhhh- how do I know you're not a cop in disguise huh?!" Ethan frantically tried to reason, although the man before him was covered in the crimson liquid he saw ever so often, so he found it hard not to believe Finn when he said the things he did.

"How would I prove to you I'm not dear, hmm?" Finn chuckled, finding amusement in the shorter's reaction as he moved closer to the leaning boy and gripped his waist in his hands, the smirk on his face never leaving.

"I- I- I believe you!!! Just stop- . . . Uhm. ." Ethan fumbled over his words as his face got redder and redder, feeling the hands on his waist travel further up his body, onto his sides.

"Alright then, honey. Do you agree to that. . Alliance, then?" Finn emphasized his point by dragging a finger up the shorter's chest, sending waves of shivers up his spine with all of the gentle touches.

"Y-Yes!! Yes!! Stop touching me now!"

Ethan felt a wave of adrenaline rush through his body in anger as he pushed Finn off, only earing a deep, rumbly chuckle as a reaction.

"Great. That's excellent hun, follow me please!. ~" Finn grabbed Ethan's hand as he began dragging him off to a place unknown, with Ethan only managing a disappointed sigh at himself.

'God, what did I get myself into. .?'

End of "One Smooth Criminal"