#𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐄

CHAP3 |#𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐆E

CHAP3 |
#𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐆E

"TO BE A STAR, YOU MUST BURN OTHERS"

The irritating eloquent sound of the violin lingers through her ears

The irritating eloquent sound of the violin lingers through her ears. Calm,soft,pure Clinking of Glasses of Champagne. Indeed, it was a perfect place for peace of mind. Of course, for those who were going to die a few hours later, by a certain assassin. What? She got paid to do it and looked good while doing so.

Dressed in a black velvet maxi, with gloves reached till her elbows. Her lips dyed in a shade of red, her locks that ended in a trail of wavys: framing her face.

"Greetings [lastname]!"

The unknown voice said. Which belonged to a middle-aged man who had blonde spiked hair that stood upwards. with two strands falling in front of his face, along with an upwards mustache. He had vibrant purple eyes that appeared to have wrinkles underneath them.

Her metallic laced eyes glared in the direction of the man who was smiling briefly bright. Pushing her hair, back: She made her way to him, the click of her heels enough to announce her steps.

"Have you made up your mind on the offer of joining the decay of angels [Lastname]?"

The man said in a manner of levity. He held a smile, you could say. taking a sip of his champagne. Waiting patiently for her answer. Behind the smile was a devilish grin that was too obvious to the female.

"If you do your end of the deal, then sure."

The female said as she uninterested. What would even happen when two strong forces joined together knowing one would betray another?

"I have planted the bomb." She replied, her head held down to grab the defuser of the bomb like it would do anything. He told her to make sure the bomb wasn't powered by any switch, rather a timer. He rather liked to strike fear of death in the hearts of cops, did he not?

"It's going to blow up in seven minutes." She replied dryly, giving him the defuser: making her way towards the exit.

"Aren't you going to watch the chaos, [Lastname]? I thought you enjoyed hearing screams." He spoke, trying to rile her up.

"I have booked the premium tickets, no thank you."