Who are you?

A.N

Sorry this is such a long long chapter, and also some of the things here are not historically correct so just a warning for all of you that like history and want it to be historically correct.

In any case, I hope you have an amazing day or night.

And enjoy my chapter

Get it? Like how Jonathan Groff said "And enjoy my show"? No? Okay, I'll just hide in the corner.

****************************************

You and Hannah were on the gravel ground, laying there when you both had time travel. You were still on the ground while Hannah asked, "W-where are we?"

Hannah looked at you and thought you were sleeping so she shook you awake. You screamed loud enough that the people could hear from a mile away. Hannah covered your mouth to keep the noise level down she took her hand off your mouth for you to talk.

"Y/n hush, do you know where we are?" Hannah questioned

You slowly sat up, due to not wanting to be dizzy.

"No," you replied just when you had sat up.

Hannah rose from her state and looked around to figure out where you two were.

"Who are you?!" a random person screamed,

You and Hannah looked at him, he appears to be a prince from the 1750s, dressed in a green suit and has a powdered wig on.

It was surprising for you because he did not suspect a thing. But then you remember, you and Hannah were wearing a dress from the exact period.

Finally, you decided to stand up from your sitting position. You nudged Hannah to curtsied with you for respect. The prince waved his hand and spoke.

"No need for that, I just need your names,"

You got a better glimpse of the young prince when you and Hannah stopped curtsying. He reminded you of someone you researched about for the American revolutionary war. Well, the younger version of him, yet, some historians might look identical to him.

He was still waiting for your names, Hannah wouldn't say it for some reason, therefore you'll have to say it instead of her. You sighed and took a deep breath in and out.

"I am y/n your majesty, and this is Hannah, my best friend," you gestured to Hannah halfway through your sentence.

"Greetings your majesty," Hannah greeted, you looked at Hannah and glared at her.

'Now you speak Hannah, where were you when the prince asked our names?'

She got a glimpse of you from her side view and half smirked by seeing your annoyed expression.

"Are you two lost, as well?" the prince looked at you and Hannah.

"It appears to be, why are you lost as well?" you raised one of your eyebrows.

"Yes!" the prince responded ecstatically.

You then rested your face,  crossed your arms and put one hand under your chin.

"How about we three find our way together?" you suggested

You then waved your arms to them.

Hannah and the young prince nodded in agreement. You felt proud of yourself for coming up with a smart idea. You turned back at them and walked forwards, hooping it was the right way. The young prince and Hannah followed behind you.

After a while, you came upon the guards looking for the young prince, running like the winds. Scared of the fact if they lose their future king.

"Your majesty! There you are!" one of the guards shouted, looking at you and Hannah confusedly.