EPISODE 10: RESTRICTION RINGS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. LUMINOUS-LUMY:KINGDOM OF LIGHTS-EVENING/NIGHTFALL.

The crowning of the triplet Geminis was taking place, in the magnificent and glorious castle of the Lumy kingdom. All the kingdoms and royals from all around the Luminous were there.

Leoni was holding the crown as Shadow and Aurora were standing in front of the king.

Leoni-And now I formally crown the second and third heirs to the throne of Lumy...

He put the crowns on the 12 years old Guardians as everyone applauded.

Leoni-And now I want to invite here, the first heir to the throne of our kingdom Lumy, my son the Guardian of Gemini....Kieren!

Everyone applauded but the doors opened and the guards came running, out of breath.

Guard-Your majesty, Prince Keiren is missing.

Aza-What?

Leoni-What do you mean missing?

Theo started to use his third eye.

Theo-No...

Luna-What is it?

Theo-He's been killed.

Leoni and Aza looked at Theo.

                                                            EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. LUMINOUS-LUMY: KINGDOM OF LIGHTS-EVENING/NIGHTFALL.

The Guardians were gathered in the council.

Serena-It's storming.

Vega-Storm is never good.

Leoni came.

Leoni-My boy...

Celeste-How is Azaleah.?

Leoni-How do you think she is?

Celeste-I tried to make her feel better, I've numbed her, do you want me to numb you?

Leoni-No, I want to feel this pain so when I find who killed my boy, I'll slaughter them!

Ash-Leoni, go rest we will try to figure this out.

Leoni looked at Ash.

Leoni-You? You're going to figure this out?

Pavel-Leoni...

Leoni-This is why I didn't want to become king.

Axel and Tanaka went in, the Guardians looked at them. Axel threw a glove on Leoni's face.

Ash-Axel!

Axel-Tanaka, Wega, Alesia and I declare war on you and all the Guardians! You up for it Lion king?