Part one: The Man

"Yo, Min Seo! Help me with the boxes!" Su Ryeon yelled across the hallway, cupping her hands around her mouth to make her yelling seem louder. Sighing, Min Seo shoved her hands inside the pockets of her sweatpants and entered the room.

"Why do you have to be so loud? I'm coming" Min Seo looked at Su Ryeon with a tired look.

"Just help me. While you're eating all the food in my refrigerator, I'm doing all the work" Su Ryeon put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows. Min Seo stared up at the ceiling and raised her arms to surrender.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming" Min Seo kneeled down to pick up a heavy box. Su Ryeon smiled as she waited for Min Seo to stand up, and they both walked inside to their new room.

A week ago, the music company YM offered Su Ryeon and Min Seo an opportunity to become a duet band. While Su Ryeon was the main vocalist, Min Seo was the main dancer. While Su Ryeon played the piano and the acoustic guitar, Min Seo played the drums and the electric guitar. While Su Ryeon was the visual, Min Seo was the lazy butthead who never even tried to look appealing inside the studio. But because both of the girls were really talented, everything- even Min Seo's stubbornness- were fine.

"Hey- look at that" Min Seo suddenly pointed at the window after she settled the box down on the carpet. Su Ryeon walked next to her in curiosity, and peaked across the window. She crossed her eyes when she saw a mysterious person wearing a black trench coat, a black scarf, and a black hat.

He held up a sign which said SOS.