Chapter 1

Inside a black car that drove to the National Capital of Japan, there are parents and a pair of young men with the same face.

   The family of Hirawa.

   Mr. Hirawa was once a soldier and now helping his wife in farming. They are pair of handsome and beautiful husband-wife. While the twin had natural black hair with phoenix eyes, one has a mole above the left brow is the younger named Hirawa Kitaro was a person with a joyful personality. He sleeps peacefully in the back after tiring talking with his parents.

   Beside him, the oldest that has a mole above his right brow and at the end of his right eye, Hirawa Kiyoshi who is a silent person was reading a poem with a set of headphones in his ear listening to the piano instrument.

   What an introverted man.

    That is what outsiders would think if they notice him for the first time. Although his face is the same as his twin except for the mole Hirawa Kiyoshi has a cold and silent aura that makes people don't feel attracted to him. That is the difference between Hirawa Kiyoshi and Hirawa Kitaro. They have three more siblings and are still in middle school left at home.

   After a few hours, the family arrived at K High School. K High School is the most popular school not only in academics but also in sports. That was one of the reasons parents transfer their children, to this school.

   Kiyoshi woke Kitaro next to him and then got out of the car carrying a file in his hand to report to the school office. Other students have now begun learning and only a few hours are left for them to finish the first period.

   After Kiyoshi and his brother reported, the family was guided to the school dormitory by Student Representative Council President Shimotsuki Shun who is now in his final year.

   "I will take you to the dormitory office first to register then take you to your respective rooms," he said. According to Shun, K High School provides each room has two students. Students will be randomly entered into each room.

   'That's good' Kiyoshi thought. Looks like they can be together.

   He was not an easy person to get acquainted with. Even with his close family he rarely chatted. Unlike his twins who were always friendly even with people that he had just met.

   The direction to the dormitory was from the main building to the school cafeteria and sports court. The position of places in the school is very organized.

   On the way, go to the dormitory office, Shun came across his friend who playing outdoor volleyball.

   As the three of them, passed through the volleyball court, one of the outside hitters from the opposing group hit the ball so hard that the blocking opponent missed and the ball went straight toward the three of them. Kiyoshi who was behind Shun and Kitaro was unaware of the ball that had hit the side of his head.

BAM!

   Kiyoshi sat up while holding his head. "the hell with this life". Kitaro rubbed his brother's head while saying "are you okay?"

   'What question is this? Of course not!'

   "I'm sorry. Are you okay? The outside hitter is such a hard player that we can't even stop him." said one of the players as he ran anxiously towards them.

   "Ara~ Arakan-Kun. Too bad you have hurt a new student." Answer Shun. "How do I tell the principal if he's out of school today"

   "Tch! Just shut up."

   The recovered Kiyoshi exhaled slowly. 'noisy'

   "Are you okay?" Ask the twin brother. Kiyoshi just nodded and continued his journey to the dorm without paying any attention to the others. He didn't even know who the one was accidentally hitting him with the ball just now.

   "Nii-san wait!" Shout Kitaro. He looked at Arakan and said "It's okay. He's fine. This isn't a big deal. I'll go first." Then he ran after Kiyoshi.

   "A twin?" There was a hoarse voice asking from behind Shun and Arakan. He came with a towel wiping the sweat on his face.

   Shun smiled and look and him. "What? Interested?". He chuckled before continuing "Need to go now."  After a few steps, he stop a while. "Wait, before I forget, please come back early this afternoon to dormitory Akihiro."

Akihiro just hummed before going back continued the play.