Chapter 2

"Nii-san, are you really okay?" Ask Kitaro when he reaches his brother. "Hmm" Reply Kiyoshi. "Where Shimotsuki-san?"

"Eh! I leave him behind. Naa~ he will catch up later." Say Kitaro while slapping his forehead like a child forgot to bring a lunch box. They wait for Shun to arrive in their parent's car, then go to the dormitory.

After an hour, all that matter is done. Their parents drove home.

"Alright, let's go to your dorm now!" Shout Shun from the dormitory office door.

When they arrive inside the dorm building. Shun gives them 2 keys to the room. "Let me say sorry first cause you will be in a separate room. We have 3 rooms that have a single person. So, technically you will have stayed with each one of them"

Kiyoshi who thought he will be roommates with his brother was down.

"Come, I will bring you first to your dorm," says Shun while helping Kiyoshi bring his box full of notes and books. Kiyoshi just brought his luggage and kyudo equipment with his left hand and a bag of shoes in his right hand.

"Shimotsuki-san, I will bring it later. It's quite heavy." Kiyoshi didn't like others touching his things, even the others just helping him.

"It's okay, not-" before he finished his word. One voice interrupts him and says "Let me."

When Kiyoshi looked at the voice coming from behind him, he froze for a moment.

'is this it?'

Something warm seeped into his heart. Uncomfortable feeling. He thought for a moment before shifting his gaze back to the front.

"Ah, done with your PE? How about your next class?" Shun pass him the box. "Anyways, Kiyoshi this is your new roommate Yamaguchi Akihiro, and this was the new student you just spike back then, Hirawa Kiyoshi and his twin Hirawa Kitaro."

"Hello, Akihiro senpai." greet Kitaro with a sweet smile. Then he grinned at Kiyoshi. 'Nii-san he so handsome!' that's what Kiyoshi thought when he saw Kitaro's gaze.

That's right, Kiyoshi and Kitaro have a little secret between them. They're gay. Since primary school age, they have been like this. It's just that Kitaro is a little open, he just broke up with his 3rd lover a few days ago before coming here. After all, Kitaro is someone who I want it, I get it '

Kiyoshi has never once in his life loved someone. So he doesn't understand why just a glance has made people fall in love.

However that was his previous thought. Ever since he saw Akihiro he began to feel a feeling arise in his heart. But he needs to forget that feeling because of Kitaro.

Not because he was giving in easily to anything, it was just that he didn't want to repeat the past story. A story where they like the same thing but that goes bad in the end. Although he was like a person who did not give up easily before getting it, but for Kitaro, he backed down.

'It's okay' That's what he always thinks if they happen to like the same thing.

"Kiyoshi are you okay?" ask Shun worried seeing Kiyoshi just silent from earlier.

Kiyoshi just hummed.

"Let's go." Says Akahiro.

Their room is in the last block of the 3rd floor. Since K High School just opened a few years ago, not many students live in the dormitory.

C12
YAMAGUCHI AKIHIRO

Kiyoshi looked at the room number attached with the room occupant's name.

"Later I'll give you a nameplate. And for your information, I'm the head of the dormitory. So it's okay to meet me if you have a problem in the dormitory. The school thing is a matter with Shun." Akihiro explained while unlocking the room door.

And again Kiyoshi just hummed. Akihiro looked at him strangely.

"What?" asked Kiyoshi who felt uncomfortable.

"Nothing. I just thought you can't talk" Akihiro replied and went into the room.

Kiyoshi heard the answer felt annoying and just let it go. He is not a talkative person after all.

I want to tell you something English is not my main language. So if there is a mistake please reprimand me, I will try to fix it again. and the content of the experience of living in a hostel in this story is a little bit of my experience.

Happy reading.