☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Chapter 1.2༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

☀︎︎ The Human World ☀︎︎

(Yarah's POV)

We all woke up, I knew we made it in to the human world my home world, I got up and went to see everyone "guys! Wake up, we are here!!" I shake every each of them, all of them wake up and looking around.

"Where are we... " custard asked, as we all heard a panic scream.

"W-WHA- WHY IS MY HAND LOOKED WEIRD!! ITS LIKE IT HAD 5 FRIES STICK!! " princess in a panic.

"Well our hair looks weird. " cheese says, touching her hair, "It's like spaghetti. " she said, I snickered, as we heard another scream, we all looked at crunchy chip.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I!! " crunchy chip says, I was surprise he is a dog, weird.

"Crunchy chip your a dog..." I exclaimed on what he looks like, and crunchy chip looks at me with a disbelief and went to the statue who had a mirror portal, he checked in appearance through his reflection.

(Created by yours truly, me the author)

"WHAT!?" crunchy chip says in surprise and believe now, as dark choco picks him up.

"Well he is a wild animal or cookie back in earthbread. " princess said, crunchy Chip's growls in annoyance and anger.

"Okay, since we made it here into the human world we need to nickname you guys into something else... " I said, as everyone looked at me.

"But why though?" cheese pie and princess says at the same time in confusion.

"Well, I don't want everyone thinks you are freaks and cookies, so... " I looked at everyone "Dark choco your name will be dan. " I pointed at dark choco, "Custard, your's will be curtis" I pointed at custard cookie iii, "Princess your's will be aria. " I pointed at princess cookie, "Cheese pie your name will be cheese only. " I say and pointed to cheese pie, "Wild berry your name will be wild, financier you'll be named of fina and Crunchy chip your name will be chip" as I pointed to each other of them

"Well, I do love the name of ours" princess or should I say aria said.

"Ok that settles it, lets go inside" financier or fina says and we all went inside the Custer republic academy school, we walked to the halls and saw the person who had the same color of the cookie who stolen my tiara, I think... she is bullying someone... it was Chloe!

"Hey! Leave chloe alone! " I went to stand front for my childhood friend chloe, mila was angry at me but she smirks.

"So... the princess of the creme republic is are here~ Even your friends and bodyguards~ " Mila looking towards my friends and bodyguards, she lead closer to my face "You know... Who is in charge of this school~ so if you dare to challenge me for the tiara, oh it is so on... " she said, she walked away with her two boys.