MISTAKE

JIN's POV:
It's been weeks since jungkook's apology, tho I accepted it but idk why since that day I'm feeling empty, I have never felt this way before. As I moved passed the corridors with the same good mornings of chirpy birds but nowadays I think m missing someone's bratty personality too.
I smiled recalling the days when jungkook had to serve his detention with me, he really was bratty. But now seeing him on billboards handling both his father's business and his modeling career makes me proud of how far has he come. He is not completely handling his father's business but doing an internship there with a bit more extra work for having perks of Mr. Jeon's son.

As I finished the last class of the day, I was heading back to my cabin when I saw jungkook outside my cabin, seeing him there I stopped in my tracks and turned to a corner, I saw jimin looking at me strangely but I just signaled him to come closer, "yes Mr. Kim", he started, " Jimin, can u do me a favor but plz don't tell about this to anyone", he nodded so I continued, "I think u can see jungkook is standing outside my cabin, just go there and tell him that I already went home", he nodded and went there, after a while, I saw jungkook glaring at him and his knuckles turning white as he fisted his hands and I was scared, for Jimin. After a while, I saw him take a deep breath and went away. Jimin made sure he is no longer there then signaled me 'ok', I went there and started, "Thanks a lot Jimin", he then shooked his head, "it's ok Mr. Kim I understand why u do that, who would want deal with his bratty attitude", my words got stuck on my throat and Jimin just smiled and went away.

" Jinnie u sure? M ur best friend u know u can tell me anything but u still haven't told me about those handprints on ur waist, has our jinnie finally lost his cherry" I blushed profusely at ken's last statement and slammed his head with my small file holder and of course, his nose become red and his whining got worse. "Stop whining ken and no nothing happened to me, I just helped someone and that someone happen to hold my waist and u know my skin is sensitive it easily gets marks so now u know ur answer, stop with ur whining m tired already I don't wanna deal with ur stupid jokes", with that we sat on his car while putting my seat belt on, I heard ken literally screaming, " hey! Is that ur student? Why is he standing outside of gate? Holy shit! Jin its that guy who tried to choke me" I looked where ken was pointing and saw jungkook standing there, he looked at me with betrayed look and it churned my heart before I could get out of ken's car jungkook went away with his bike and I started to feel guilty.

As I finished my shower and headed to bed, I couldn't help but my mind kept on wandering back to that kiss with jungkook, I know that it is wrong and he apologized for it but my mind and soul were still reminiscing it, releasing a sigh I tried to sleep but alas! to no avail, suddenly my mobile rang and I saw ken calling, I picked it up," hey jinnie m outside of ur apartment let me in bro" I rolled my eyes and went to open the door and saw ken with bottles of soju with some fried chicken, I put my hands upon my hips and said, " u do know that it's my bedtime right?", "C'mmon jinnie today is Friday no need to be this disciplined and lose up, I know a lot of things going on in ur stupid head" I rolled my eyes at him and let him in, " funny! How m the stupid one and still a professor and u r an intelligent man yet still takes suggestions from me", he pouted and I laughed.

After 2 bottles of soju, ken started, " what's wrong jinnie and dont u dare to lie, I've been seeing a dark cloud over ur head since I've come here", I laughed at his words and then started to sniffle, it must be the drink but nonetheless I took my time while ken rubbed my back and slowly-slowly I told him everything that happened in between me and jungkook for these past months, he listened to me and started, " no doubt he was ready to kill me that day when I saw those marks and pretended to kiss u while cleaning dust off ur eyes, I understand that, what jungkook did is not good but jinnie be careful of ur feelings too, Jungkook, idk what to say but he is still ur student and m sure u know u r the only one who would face consequences so its better u maintain ur distance with him", I froze at his words and whispered, "f-feelings?", he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and started, " I knew u won't realise them until its too late but its the truth u have fallen for jungkook", I shooked my head, " No ken this cant be happen I need to get over these feelings, I need to", I whispered the last part and ken just patted my head, " its ok jnnie we r here whatever decision u take we'll help u ok? now, how is ur fever, did soju help ya?" I tried to smile at his words and nodded suddenly his phone rang and he cursed, "Damn it's my dad! sorry jinnie, I gotta go or else that old man will put the whole damn police force behind me", I laughed and nodded and walked up to the door.

After ken went home, I tidy up the room a bit and put down the soju bottle in the dustbin, then I heard loud thunder and heavy rain started to pour, " I hope ken has reached home by now safely", I whispered out loud to myself then I heard the doorbell ring, thinking that it must be ken coming back I opened the door, "ken! I told you not to drive in thi-", I stopped seeing Jungkook at the door, "Jungkook?" he just nodded and replied, "Sorry to disturb u, Mr. Kim but I needed some notes of yours if u don't mind may I come in?" realizing my outfit I quickly pulled my blood-red robe with pajama bottoms and tied the knot and let him in, before I could ask him anything I felt myself getting slammed on the door and felt Jungkook's lips on mine, my eyes got wide and I saw him closing his eyes while kissing me, I tried to push him but then Ken's words started to ring in my mind, I started to push Jungkook more harshly but he didn't budge, then I heard my phone ringing and I knew it must be my mom to know my health updates, so I closed my eyes and kissed him back which turned slow by time and I slowly parted, "please let me take the call it must be my mom", I whispered against his lips and he buried his face in my neck and took a sniff and let me go, I quickly went to the couch and got my mobile and as I expected it was mom, I took the call, as I was speaking to mom, my back was turned to Jungkook but I can feel Jungkook's eyes making a hole on my back. After finishing up with mom, I turned but suddenly the power got cut off and it was a blackout, suddenly I felt warm breath on my neck and a hand crawling on my waist then with a sudden jerk my back met with a firm chest and my breath got caught in my throat and I can feel my heart beating out loud, then I hear him whisper near my ear, "I tried to control my self but every time, every damn time I tried to control myself, I felt empty and now seeing u in this robe, hearing some other men name from these luscious lips of yours, just awakened this monster in me KIM SEOKJIN!" I gulped hearing his rough voice, "j-Jungkook we shouldn't do this, this is so wrong", suddenly he twirled me and kissed me while my hands fell on his bare chest, when did he remove his T-shirt, but these questions flew out of the window as he leads me to my bedroom and pushed me down while I fell with a bounce as he hovered over me and started, "you say it's wrong but then why r u trembling? why do your eyes and touch r giving respond to my desire, plz stop me before I couldn't stop myself, coz now if I'll have the taste of those lips then I won't be able to stop myself," he whispered against my lips and despite my better judgment I pulled him down by his nape and kissed him with equal passion and after that with that rain and thunderstorms, I let Jungkook have everything of me, I committed a mistake with these rains and thunders as witness to my sin.