NEW WORLD

JIN's POV:
The urge to cry became stronger by every single minute as I watched Mr. Jeon along with others and 'Him' went  to board on their flight. I wanted to stop him, wanted to tell him that I need him but again his eyes which looked at me when he kissed Yoona flashed in front of me. I think this is how it supposed to be, I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Joon giving me awkward smile, "I have got ur bags and hoseok got everything ready, Ken is on call with his old man, but jinnie I   know I gave this idea for u but now watching u in this much pain, my heart is not agreeing with this, u can return back u know that right? R u sure u wanna do it?" I shooked my head negatively and ruffled his head, " Aigoo! My Joonie has become a big boy now but on serious note I want to do it, I need time away from this mess to figure out where m I going in life, I need to find myself before I loose myself too and about 'him', I was never meant to be his but m glad he found his true love and moving forward in his life so I need to move on too, I won't say m not hurting coz it is killing me that's why I need some time away from here to heal coz for me he is my first love that I intended to make my last too", he looked at me and pulled me in a hug, and started, "u know I really want to punch that brat now for hurting u like this", I laughed and replied,"u already did that a few months back and let me tell u he is scared of u too", I paused and gulped,"Joonie can i ask u a favor?" He didn't said anything but nodded on my shoulder, " Can u look after him? And make sure he is doing ok.", he jerked back and glared at me, ' u r asking me to do the impossible, he hurted u this badly and u want me to babysit that brat when m barely holding myself back from punching him!", I gave him my sheepish smile and started, ' aigoo! Is that how u pay me for hooking u up with hoseok, u can't even fulfil ur childhood buddy's request, aigoo this fake love!", "ok ok fine! I'll do it stop ur guilt trap!" Joon exclaimed. Then I saw ken coming our way with his bags and hoseok with mine, I took a deep breath and smiled at them and hugged hoseok too and told him to take care of Joon that he is good at.

As I came out of airport with Ken, I took a deep breath and smiled to get through this new life, meanwhile I felt  Ken's worried glances so I looked at him and nodded, "m here too jinnie! We will get through this too man", he said and fist bumped me.

It's been three days since I've been here in Japan, tokyo to be exact and in these three days ken helped me to find a mini apartment on lease and send his men to help me to move in. Except me holding my urge to cry everynight, m doing pretty well here and from tom. M gonna start teaching in this highschool near my apartment, as I don't want to teach in a college for awhile to avoid certain memories and as m a Ph.D. holder it became quite easy for me to be accepted here. As I laid on a mattress in my balcony gazing at stars, a certain someone was lingering at the back of my head but I swallowed, "I hope u r doing well, I hope u r eating and sleeping well too,I-I hope Yoona is making up for the t-things and l-love I was not able to give you" with that I finally broke down, finally realization dawned upon me that even if I have come far away from him, my heart is still with him and nothing can change this.

As weeks became months and during these months a certain day came when I returned to my apartment and heard a child's cry, I sighed, " this yuri again! She should not let her child cry this much it is not good for a three month old baby", I blabbered to myself. In these six months I found that in the apartment in front of mine lives a teen girl who used to study in the same highschool where m teaching,  I first met her when school nurse informed me about her pregnancy and she was already six months along that time and barely managed to escape to have miscarriage at school, her parents disowned her when they found out and the guy who was her boyfriend was a senior in a college who was engaged to marry a girl so she was alone. It hurted me seeing such things still happens with girls in our society so I started to support her as an older brother with  education and child care things while she got part time job for food and personal stuff. She is a hardworking women if u ask me while I take care of kousuke during this time but today is saturday and she supposed to be at home by now.