Chapter 1

A/N This is my first story I've ever written, so don't judge it too harshly. Well here's my story hope you like it.

Maddy's POV

My alarm clock goes off and I fumble around to turn it off. As I look around my room everything is neat and tidy as all ways.

As I get out of bed I remember that tonight is the night I go to my favorite band's (One Direction) concert with my two best friends, Sandra and Alycia.

As I look at the time it was 10:00 AM and the concert is at 7:00 PM, but I have to pick up Alycia and Sandra at 3:00 PM and drive to Seattle to get to the concert on time.

So I decided to go get ready and take a shower. after my shower I got dressed into a mint green tank top, blue skinny jeans, and some sandals. After I got done getting dressed I fixed my brown hair into a waterfall braid and curled it. Then I put on some light make-up.

After I was done I looked at the clock and it was 2:15 PM so I decided to go and pick up Sandra and Alycia.

As I was driving to their apartment, I was getting super excited about the concert tonight.

When I finally got to their apartment I texted Sandra.

TO: Sandra
From: Maddy
I'm out front when your ready.

I waited a few moments and then I heard a beep from my phone and Sandra texted back.

TO: Maddy
FROM: Sandra
We're on are way down.

After that it took only a few minutes before I saw them.

Sandra was dressed in a Batman tank top, skinny jeans, and a pair of comfortible converse. She also had her dark brown hair down and straightened, and had some light makeup on.

Alycia was dressed in a azteca top with skinny jeans and some converse. She had her blond hair down and straightened, like Sandra, and also did some light make-up.

When I saw them I jumped out of my car and ran over to them and hugged them.

"I missed you guys, its been forever since I've seen you guys." I said as I hugged them again.

"We missed you too," Sandra said.

At that we got into my car and headed to Seattle to go see One Direction.

A/N sorry if its not good I haven't really written a story before, so yeah. Also sorry that it's really short.

Please comment and vote