Chapter 2

Maddy's POV

The drive seemed like it took forever, it was a total of three and a half hours before we finally arrived in Seattle.

Sandra, Alycia and I decided to first go to our hotel to check in and freshen up.

When we got to the hotel it was packed full of guests who were going to the One Direction concert tonight.

As were waiting in line to check in we were getting super excited about the concert.

"I'll finally get to meet my husband, Liam!" Sandra said while jumping up and down with excitement.

"I know it will be so awsome to see them perform. And stop jumping up and down, your being a weirdo," Alycia said while hitting Sandra in the arm to make her stop.

"I can't believe this is happening to us, I'm just so happy that my wish is coming true!" I said with a big grin on my face.

After what seemed like forever we finally got to the front of the line and checked in. When I looked at the clock it was 6:15, we didn't have much time until the concert so we headed to the concert immediately.

As I was speeding down the road so we won't be late, Alycia complained, "Your going to kill us if you going at this speed, slow down!"

"No, because when we get there, there will most likely be a huge line and I don't want to be late!" I said as I increased the speed of the car.

"Well just don't kill us!" Sandra said as we almost got hit by a car.

"Watch it!"I yelled at the car and beeped my horn.

15 minutes later

As we got out the car Alycia and Sandra looked like they might puke, but I pushed them along to the entrance of the stadium.

As we got past the entrance we had to find out seats. "Guys how about you two go find our seats while go find the restroom because I really have to go." I said

"Sure, see ya," Sandra said, as they went to look for our seats, and left me to find the bathroom.

The whole stadium was a huge maze, there were so many turns and dead ends that I got completely lost. As I was about to text Sandra and Alycia to help find me, I ran into something and I fell.

"Ouch!" I heard a lovely, deep voice exclaimed.

A/N sorry for the short chapter again it's just I'm not use to writting so its hard to make the chapters long. Well hoped you liked the chapter and please vote and comment.