Chapter 6

Maddy's POV

I was so excited for our brunch tomorrow, that I was having trouble getting to sleep. So I decided to go pick out a movie to watch on Netflix.

It ended up being The Notebook, and like usual I ended up crying at the end of the movie.

After the movie was over I kind of felt a little sleepy, so I decided to try to go to sleep again. And before to long I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was 8:00 A.M., so I decided to get ready for my brunch with Harry. After I was done with my shower I got dressed in a floral laced dress with sandals. After I was dressed I fixed my hair by curling it, making my long, curly, brown hair go down my back.

I looked at the clock after I was done and it was 9:30 A.M., so I have about thirty minutes until Harry arrives. I decided to go over to Alycia and Sandra's room across the hall in the hotel.

When I got to their room, I had to knock a whole bunch of times before Sandra answered the door with a look of annoyance.

"What do you want?" she asks with anger and annoyance in her voice.

"I just wanted to come and say that I'm going to have brunch with Harry in about a half an hour." I said trying to defuse the anger of my friend.

"What, I'm so happy for you!" she says with excitement in her voice. And a look that is complete opposite from just a few moments ago.

"yeah, I just wanted to tell you, so you won't get worried." I say while my cheeks began to blush.

"Oh, I knew he liked you. And you can't argue that he doesn't because he asked you out," she says with a big smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up," I say with annoyance in my voice and my cheeks becoming a shade darker. I then hit her in the arm.

"OUCH! what was that for?" she asks with a look of shock on her face.

Alycia's POV

I'm half a sleep in my bed when I hear "OUCH!" I quickly get up and see what's all of the commotion about.

When I get to the front door I see Sandra rubbing her arm and Maddy blushing really badly.

"What happened? I thought something bad happened because I heard a really loud scream," I ask with a bit of confusion in my voice.

"Nothing," Maddy said trying to hide the humor in her voice.

"Nothing, only that Maddy just completely assaulted me for no apparent reason at all," Sandra said with complete hurt in her voice.

"Oh, stop being like that. I didn't assault you." Maddy said trying her best not to laugh at the whole situation.

"Okay guys, what happened?" I ask trying not to laugh myself at Sandra's Payne (I just had to do it :D)

"Well I was just telling Sandra that I was going to go to brunch with Harry in about thirty minutes, well now about fifteen minutes," Maddy said.

"Yeah, then she hit me when I made a big deal about it," Sandra chimed in.

"Well you can't blame her, you know she doesn't like it when people like making a big deal about her." I say defending Maddy.

"Yeah maybe, but still..." Sandra said trying not to completely give in.

"Well guys, its almost time when will Harry gets here so I better get going," Maddy said trying to hide her excitement.

Maddy's POV

As I head to my room I get a text from Harry.

TO: Maddy

FROM: Harry

I'm at your hotel what's your room number?

I text him my room number and then her texts me back.

TO: Maddy

FROM: Harry

Great love, I'll be there in a few

All of a sudden I feel like I'm going to be sick. As I'm seriously thinking of canceling, when I hear a knock on the door. As I answer the door I hear his beautiful voice.

"You look gorgeous," he says with his eyes scanning me up and down. I suddenly feel very gross, but I try to keep the thought out of my head.

"Thanks, you look very handsome," I say as I scan him myself.

He's wearing a white button up shirt with a jacket and black skinny jeans.

"Well should we go," he asks

"Yeah, I'm ready," I say as I grab my purse and head out the door.

A/N sorry for how long it took me to update, I hope liked the chapter and please vote and comment